Sexy Layonna and Violet

Started by Layonna, Jan 26, 2016, 12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Layonna

When I saw violet I was entranced with her long sexy torso, her sexy legs, her beautiful long black hair, her dark mysteries eyes, her gorgeous complexion and overall her very unique personality. She just has this aura about her that screams sexuality. Although, she's very sexy, she has a very warming comfortable personality as if you knew her forever, she is very intising 

Violet

Layonna is one of my favorite ladies to party with here at the ranch. She is the ying to my yang, I have the long legs and small features, and she compliments them perfectly with her thick voluptuous figure. Words can't even describe this girl, y'all are missing out if you haven't seen that body in person!

Redwood

I have heard from several board members how special Layonna Is.  Can't wait to one day meet her!

Layonna

You are so sweet Violet xoxo  :-*
We have a great time together, we get along very well and the chemistry we have when we party together is awesome- the lucky guy(s) very much appreciate that very much. You get the best of both worlds when you choose us. More wild and fun threesomes to come!!

@Redwood I'm glad you heard nothing but good things. My goal is always to make sure my guys leave very happy and satisfied. My naturing ways is to satisfy and i will be satisfued in return. I love leaving them walking out blushing  ;)
You have to meet Violet as well.  We shall meet soon xoxo Muah

:-*   :-*  :-*