Kitti Minx Cosplay Babe Returning Summer For a LIMITED Engagement

Started by KittiMinx, May 13, 2018, 12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

I will be available again at the one and only Mustang Ranch from Wednesday, June 13th 2018 until Saturday, June 23rd 2018! )

Curious about me? Check out my:
|||Sample Menu|||
|||Reviews|||
|||Photos|||

Now in 2018 you can pre-plan a custom Cosplay/Roleplay party via this secure form |||HERE|||! Cut off date for submitting requests for this tour is June 2nd, 2018. Any requests submitted after that date I may not be able to arrange. Thank you for understanding!

As always you can email me at KittiMinx@CosplayCourtesan.com!

If you want to set an Appointment you can call The Mustang Ranch directly at 1 (800) 727 - 8638 and/or 1 (775) 343 - 1224!

If you missed me back in February or April, here's your chance to see me! Heads up - this may be your LAST CHANCE to see me for quite a while as due to Life Circumstances I will be available by an Appointment Only basis for quite some time after this trip. So if you've been curious about me don't miss out!

Zylar

Don't miss out on your chance to see Kitti!  She is an aswesome, creative, intelligent and sexy woman who will cosplay/role play like no other :)

KittiMinx

Quote from: Zylar on May 13, 2018, 01:31 PM
Don't miss out on your chance to see Kitti!  She is an aswesome, creative, intelligent and sexy woman who will cosplay/role play like no other :)

Thank you muchly! And we're fast approaching the cut off date to reserve a cosplay party! You don't want to miss out!

KittiMinx

TY for those who got in their cosplay/outfit requests in! Because I only have a little over a week to get ready, special attire requests for parties this trip are now Closed. You can still make appointments for other kinds of parties though! Can't wait to see you!

LenaStarrXXX

♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

KittiMinx

1loveNevada

Jasper

Excited for you coming back to the house!!! Let's get all the two girl parties we can this trip!!!
Xoxo
See you soon Kitti💋

KittiMinx

KittiMinx

Come talk to me and Jasper about a 2 girl experience you will never forget! <3

KittiMinx

Double trouble for sure  ;D But there's always room for a triple threat!

Madison

KittiMinx