News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tori returning

Started by Tori, Aug 04, 2017, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tori

Tori is coming back! After a tremendously fun first trip, I decided I just had to return. I will be there from the 9th to 24 of August. Look forward to seeing you all  :-*

Just Tom

Quote from: Tori on Aug 04, 2017, 08:31 PM
Tori is coming back! After a tremendously fun first trip, I decided I just had to return. I will be there from the 9th to 24 of August. Look forward to seeing you all  :-*

yayyyy!!!! you said you were having fun, so it's good to see you  are coming back... more dates to put on the calendar in RED CRAYON
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Tori

Awww, I'm flattered I made such an impression that you look forward to my return  ;D :-*

Tori

Change of dates!! I will be available Aug 16-29 to party! Come see me :)

Tori

Thank you all for an amazing and fun trip. I'll be looking forward to coming back at the very end of September or beginning of October. I'll update when I have exact dates. Again, thanks for your love and support. It's so fun partying here  ;) :-*

Just Sayin

Yahooo....Your pictures are finally up!!! I'll be watching for that red dress with the smoken hot legs poking out the bottom !! Just signed up so I'll give you a hint who this is.....You've got my shirt and my full attention.Your pictures are hot as I expected them to be. Zippers are definitely Zipped to high to suit me, but you know me. I was pretty damn happy when you were wearing just the neckless !!!  Did I ever tell you you're BEAUTIFUL ??

Tori

I look forward to returning to the ranch from Oct 3-19th! Looking forward to seeing familiar and new faces to have fun with! XOXO

Just Sayin

Now that's some good news!!! I was just getting into bed when this came in. Might not be able to go to sleep thinking about your smoken hot ass !!!!!

Tori

I'm baaack! I missed my home away from home. I'm ready to play. I will be working 9p to 9a. I will be here until the 19th.  Come see me! Or call to book an appointment. I wanna have a lot of fun this trip. Xoxo

Just Tom

Quote from: Tori on Oct 04, 2017, 09:36 PM
I'm baaack! I missed my home away from home. I'm ready to play. I will be working 9p to 9a. I will be here until the 19th.  Come see me! Or call to book an appointment. I wanna have a lot of fun this trip. Xoxo

oh man, that's not fair babe, if i could just get you stay a few days longer  :'( , i'll miss you by just 3 or4 days, my damn calendar just won't un-bend enough...

now, if you are going to be back by Christmas....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Tori

I will be coming back November 13th.. Not sure how long I'll stay, depends on how much fun I am having. Come see me! :)  :-*

Tori

It's been a great few days so far. I love it here! Would love to have some more fun, one on one or even with other ladies here. I hope to see familiar and new faces. Come see me!

Alexia

Yes fellas come see this sexy brunette. If you don't come in, you're missing out on the hot pole dancing action!! Beautiful lady, beautiful body & sexy dancing!!

Tori

Thanks everyone for a fun and great trip and some awesome sexy parties. I love coming to the ranch and entertaining you and providing the excitement and passion you're missing. I will be back Dec 7-17th. Please come see me and treat yourself to an early Christmas present. :)
And thanks for the kind words, Alexia. You're a beautiful person inside and out..

Tori

Clarification.. I'll be available for parties from Dec 7 to 18th. Hope to see some of you again and meet new friends :)