Here is the Link --->
  http://lpinawards.com/index.php?topic=264.0

Congratulations
    MUSTANG  RANCH for 
Becoming a 2K18 Brothel of the Year Nominee

&

Congratulations
            to the following
    10   Mustang Ladies ( in Alphabetical Order)
Becoming a 2K18 Courtesan of the Year Nominee:
          1.  Ayana
      2.  Charlotte
      3.  Jasper
      4.  Kitti Minx
      5.  Leah
      6.  Olivia Lush
      7.  Serena
      8.  Skylie Danger
      9.  Tori
    10.  Victoria

ConGratz  !  !   !   
      Good  Luck  N  the Preliminary Voting Round

Victoria

Congrats to all of these wonderful and beautiful ladies!!!  ❤️❤️❤️

Michael

Ember

Congratulations to all of you amazing ladies!!! You all deserve it and I love you all!!!!!

Ironman

Quote from: Victoria on Mar 02, 2019, 07:46 PM

You are on that list too. Kind of a final Victory lap.😁

Jasper

Olivia Lush

OMG! It's such an honor to be included with these beauties on my first LPIN year.
Thank you so much for the couples and gents that surely made this year truly special and extra kisses for the ones that voted for me.

#VoteForOlivia

Congratulation ladies!!! You are all amazing and a pleasure to work with.

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush

Your Brazilian Delight
OliviaLush.com
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

KittiMinx

Congrats everyone! Let's kick ass Mustang Style!

Vote4Victoria

Victoria

Quote from: Ironman on Mar 03, 2019, 05:48 AM

That would be something!!! Go out with a bang!  Or I go out Susan Lucci style!  Either way, I am honored! 

clevelandbrowns01

Congrats to everyone at the MR for the nomination and to the ladies that got nominated! 

Ironman

Quote from: Victoria on Mar 03, 2019, 06:29 PM

That would be something!!! Go out with a bang!  Or I go out Susan Lucci style!  Either way, I am honored!

Of you can make a short return too the working girl side say 10 days or so, and that will make you eligible to nominated again. In February of 20. You can just do a short return every year till you win.  If you don't win this year of course. Is good idea Miss Victoria😉😁😁

Victoria

Quote from: Ironman on Mar 04, 2019, 02:26 PM

Of you can make a short return too the working girl side say 10 days or so, and that will make you eligible to nominated again. In February of 20. You can just do a short return every year till you win.  If you don't win this year of course. Is good idea Miss Victoria😉😁😁

I think you guys would have to fight Tara on that one! Lol. They kinda like me on this side of things for some strange reason! 😉❤️😘

Victoria

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Mar 04, 2019, 07:50 PM
Quote from: Victoria on Mar 04, 2019, 06:13 PM

I think you guys would have to fight Tara on that one! Lol. They kinda like me on this side of things for some strange reason! 😉❤️😘

Victoria you are awesome and the fact that I can stop by and see your smile and beautiful self always makes my day better. Plus you do amazing as a manager too.

Awwww... Thank you sweetheart. That means a lot. ❤️  I do my best. 😊

Ironman

Quote from: Victoria on Mar 04, 2019, 06:13 PM

It would only be a short return so it could still work.Tara just needs to give you a week off.  See what you do is announce your limited return post the dates. 7 Days should be enough. You book one appointment with Jagged and one with somebody else to make it all look legit. You technically don't even need to work the floor. You could probably be back on the management side in 48 hours or less. Its all about keeping you ballet eligible till you finally win. You could even donate your well er um salary you earn in these 2 appointments to Charity. Trust me I full of Ideas Miss Victoria. True they are not always good ideas. But I really think this one can work.😁 Just Run it past Miss Tara tell her Ironman says is a good idea and it will work trust me.😉😁😁

KittiMinx

If you want to vote for me vote for Victoria instead because Brothel Gods know she's earned it.