News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Christmas Day

Started by PUTTPUTT, Dec 28, 2014, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PUTTPUTT

Had an amazing fun day both Christmas Eve and Christmas day brought a hand full of the trucking family Christmas day got the tables setup for the night and we sat in a V cuz we truckers run together I would like to thank the cooks for the amazing food it was awesome my favorite was the salmon and the prime rib but it was all good and to all the girls that hung out with us thank you you made it that much more amazing can't wait for the next dinner hope I can make it to the next one
SIGMA6

Emma

Quote from: PUTTPUTT on Dec 28, 2014, 12:26 PM
Had an amazing fun day both Christmas Eve and Christmas day brought a hand full of the trucking family Christmas day got the tables setup for the night and we sat in a V cuz we truckers run together I would like to thank the cooks for the amazing food it was awesome my favorite was the salmon and the prime rib but it was all good and to all the girls that hung out with us thank you you made it that much more amazing can't wait for the next dinner hope I can make it to the next one

Glad you enjoyed yourself! xo Emma

PUTTPUTT

Quote from: Emma on Dec 28, 2014, 12:32 PM

Too bad you weren't there would have made it that much more fun and torturous
SIGMA6

Phoenix

I went to start a highway angel topic (I started it yesterday and it was sooo long then my iPad erased it all :( so I gave up..I will try again later  ;) much luv to ya Putt putt

Emma

Quote from: PUTTPUTT on Dec 28, 2014, 12:34 PM
Quote from: Emma on Dec 28, 2014, 12:32 PM

Too bad you weren't there would have made it that much more fun and torturous

I can make up for it next time you're in, don't worry!  Emma