News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Football/Super Bowl Party

Started by Kathryn, Jan 12, 2015, 02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kathryn

I don't know about everyone else, but I sure have enjoyed an excellent weekend of football with the playoff games. (It helps that I'm a PATS fan  ;D)  The Mustang has parties every night that an NFL game is on (Sunday, Monday, Thursday) in which we provide food and drink specials while we play the game. We are hosting a Super Bowl party this year as well that will feature a raffle, fun games, and a much better halftime show then Katy Perry could ever have to offer!! Why go to a sports bar when you can come out here and get all of the same offers, plus an incredibly sexy lady (or two)? Party starts at 3pm!! Hope to see you there.

CaliGuy

Sounds like a great time!  Wish I could make it!

PUTTPUTT

LETS GO PATS YA BABY WE ARE GONNA GO ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR AND IM GONNA BE AT THE MUSTANG TO WATCH IT
SIGMA6

SeattleSun

I plan to be in Phoenix, the city not the Mustang's Phoenix, so I guess I miss the SB Party at the Ranch.

:-)

Kathryn

Mustang Phoenix and Phoenix Az might be equally warm, but I'm sure our Phoenix has more moisture.  ;)

PUTTPUTT

I would have to agreei think mustang Phoenix is way more moist
SIGMA6

Emma

It's gonna be a blast!  Make sure you stop by... These ladies know how to celebrate! xo Emma

Silverado

Thanks Emma! It may be a blast in more ways than one!

Emma

Quote from: Silverado on Jan 15, 2015, 02:46 AM
Thanks Emma! It may be a blast in more ways than one!

;) ;) I like the way you think, Silverado!  See you soon!

Phoenix

Ya got that right Kathryn and Putt Putt in Stay moist and at times I even stay soaked  :D