News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Time stamps

Started by PUTTPUTT, Feb 05, 2015, 05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PUTTPUTT

Why does the forum show a complete different time than what it actually is where can I change this it's really bugging me
SIGMA6

CaliGuy

Under the profile tab is the account settings menu.  After you click on that there is the modify profile tab.  Click "look and layout" and there is an option to adjust the time.

Maya

Check you out, Caliguy!  In the short time of being on the forum you have become a pro!

Hahahaaa...I would love to see where else you are a pro at ;)

CaliGuy

Quote from: Maya on Feb 05, 2015, 10:56 PM

What can I say?  I'm a man of many, many talents  ;)

Maya

Quote from: CaliGuy on Feb 06, 2015, 10:14 AM
Quote from: Maya on Feb 05, 2015, 10:56 PM

What can I say?  I'm a man of many, many talents  ;)

A man with "many" talents...yummy!
A man with "many, many" talents, where do I sign up???

CaliGuy

Lol, I'm sure we could figure out a way to schedule an appointment.  Maybe in the mean time you can rig some kind of Maya-signal, with like handcuffs and a riding crop?  Flash it in the sky when you're ready and I'll show up very Batman style.

Maya

Hahahahaaahaaaa!!!  That would be a great way to signal someone to come to me :)

Now, I really would like that to be a reality cause I want to see your Batman Style arrival.

CaliGuy

Hmmm I'd have to work on it, but there would obviously be some kind of cape flourish, and maybe a smoke effect!  :)

Maya

Quote from: CaliGuy on Feb 08, 2015, 08:27 PM
Hmmm I'd have to work on it, but there would obviously be some kind of cape flourish, and maybe a smoke effect!  :)

Looooooove it!!

So lets make it happen  ;)