News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

March 2015 Visit

Started by Dr. Who, Mar 19, 2015, 06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Who

I just returned home tonight from my week long trip to Northern Nevada which included a visit to the Mustang Ranch.  It's been too long since my last visit which was way back in 2007 and a few of my favorite Wild Horse/Mustang ladies have since retired.  This past week I met up with some old and new friends up in Elko and then we migrated down to the Mustang.  It was cool hanging out with Shooter, Just Tom, Hiking Guy, and Gus this past Tuesday evening.  I believe I missed saying hello to Geo, since I was preoccupied with Coco when he arrived ...LOL.

It was great seeing Carrera again, since I've know and partied with her many time in the past.  She's still one of my favorites.  I had the opportunity of meeting several ladies for the first time including Coco who turned out to be the highlight of my last night at the Mustang.  I wish I could have stayed in Reno for a few more days, but hopefully I'll get back to the Mustang sometime soon.  :)

Cobia

Thanks for the report.  Glad you got to meet Coco.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

shooter

Yes, our little group had a blast. Our " March Monger Madness" was a success and should be repeated i think.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Gus

I was heading in the other direction when I encountered the "March Mongers" at the Mustang. It was great to meet Dr. Who, Shooter, and Geo for the first time, renew acquaintances with Hiking Guy, and catch up with my pal Tom.
More important, of course was my quality time with Natasha, Lucy, and Victoria.
Shooter talked me into attending CWMC for the first time.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."