Main Menu

Looking too familiar to party with ?

Started by NorthMnMan, Oct 20, 2014, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

NorthMnMan

Quote from: Phoenix on Oct 26, 2014, 02:12 AM
You got it daddio :-*
Phoenix, You must be watching some movies from back in the 1950's to know of that expression !!!!!  8)

Phoenix

tobyg3

Considering I've got some pretty hot-looking relatives, I wouldn't really hesitate, even if I'm surprised to see them. If they really are a relative, nobody but the two of us will know, and we both know why we're there, and we're using protection. Sorry if that sounds kinda creepy, but you'd have to see my cousins to understand.

NorthMnMan

Quote from: tobyg3 on Oct 29, 2014, 07:30 AM
Considering I've got some pretty hot-looking relatives, I wouldn't really hesitate, even if I'm surprised to see them. If they really are a relative, nobody but the two of us will know, and we both know why we're there, and we're using protection. Sorry if that sounds kinda creepy, but you'd have to see my cousins to understand.

Wow ! tobyg3 that was quite a response ! I'm trying to envision family reunions at your house. " Hey, time for dessert, has anyone seen Toby, Cindy, and Janet ? ".   But seriously, in many cultures around the world, cousins do marry. Now the question is, do any of the fine ladies at the ranch resemble your " hot-looking relatives " ?

Cobia

Damn.......could I ever get into trouble on this one !!!!  (don't worry I will keep quiet )
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

NorthMnMan

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 29, 2014, 06:14 PM
Damn.......could I ever get into trouble on this one !!!!  (don't worry I will keep quiet )

Awe, come on Cobia ! That is why I started this topic. You can't leave us hanging here. I'm sure you have a truckload of tales that you are just itching to share with everyone.

Cobia

Quote from: NorthMnMan on Oct 29, 2014, 08:18 PM

Awe, come on Cobia ! That is why I started this topic. You can't leave us hanging here. I'm sure you have a truckload of tales that you are just itching to share with everyone.

:)........I would get my yeng yang cut off on this one though.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

NorthMnMan

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 29, 2014, 08:44 PM
Quote from: NorthMnMan on Oct 29, 2014, 08:18 PM

:)........I would get my yeng yang cut off on this one though.
Well, Cobia, I surely don't want to be the cause of that grave misfortune befalling you ! After all, you most likely need that appendage for your next visit to the ranch.

Maya

GREAT TOPIC!!

In my experience, I've chatted &/or given tours to gentleman that have shared with me that I reminded them of someone they knew...from an ex, family member to someone they couldn't ever imagine having that kinda of fun. In which my solution is for them to do a lineup and find someone else they are comfortable with. Each time, to my surprise, they end up picking me. At the end of our party I ask them if it was weird for them and their reply is: "No. You made me forget about that person". Some of them mention it's because of my personality, vibe or just cause I'm " Me". 

As far as the table being turned... Well, I still haven't experienced that feeling. When I do... I'll make sure to add my experience on this thread.

One of my friends, at the ranch, did say she had someone that reminded her so much of her dad that she could not party with him. She did the next best thing for him, Which was to introduce him to another lady with similar attributes to her.

NorthMnMan

Quote from: Maya on Oct 31, 2014, 05:12 AM
GREAT TOPIC!!

In my experience, I've chatted &/or given tours to gentleman that have shared with me that I reminded them of someone they knew...from an ex, family member to someone they couldn't ever imagine having that kinda of fun. In which my solution is for them to do a lineup and find someone else they are comfortable with. Each time, to my surprise, they end up picking me. At the end of our party I ask them if it was weird for them and their reply is: "No. You made me forget about that person". Some of them mention it's because of my personality, vibe or just cause I'm " Me". 

As far as the table being turned... Well, I still haven't experienced that feeling. When I do... I'll make sure to add my experience on this thread.

One of my friends, at the ranch, did say she had someone that reminded her so much of her dad that she could not party with him. She did the next best thing for him, Which was to introduce him to another lady with similar attributes to her.

Thanks, Maya for your expert, concise response ! I spent considerable time going back in the archives of this forum to locate any discussion of this topic, but never found any mention of it. There are so many possibilities for unease, both on the ladies and the clients side. I would love to hear the ladies opinions / experiences of this theme, while they are all lounging upon the world's largest bed !

Phoenix

Hmmmmm our largest bed is 32  square ft :)

johann

Quote from: Phoenix on Oct 31, 2014, 11:16 PM
Hmmmmm our largest bed is 32  square ft :)

I'd have said it was a lot bigger than that.  Cali King is 6ft by 7ft which is 42 sq ft on it's own.  IIRC, there's a room over in the old Mustang with two of those side by side which would be a whopping 84 sq ft.

Phoenix

Whoa holly cranolli. That's huge yeah let's go there...wait where is it again

johann

Just ask around for the Biggest Bed in Reno.  That's the description I was given when I partied there.