Congrats to double LPIN Courtesan of the Year nominee Ayana!

Started by pearl pleaser, Apr 18, 2023, 09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pearl pleaser

Hey everyone,

Just want to give a big shout out of congratulations to the gorgeous and sensually sublime Ayana Austin, who is not only nominated for 2022 LPIN Courtesan of the Year, but also for the Hall Of Fame designation.

Those of you fortunate enough to have experienced Ayana know that being with her is mind-blowing and jaw-dropping. Aside from being a fantastic person, she elevates you to places you have never been.

In my case, I ended up knowing what a volcano feels like and I always see stars - she is that amazing!

So, please join me in wishing her well in this preliminary round of voting. She deserves all her accolades!

CONGRATS AYANA!!!!

Southerner

I totally agreed with Pearl Pleaser's opinion of Ayana. Ayana is such a classy lady in public and is the ultimate professional in private. She is such an exciting lady that I am always looking forward to exploring new dining pleasures with her and also experiencing new sexual pleasures with her. Every date is always a wonderful new experience.
It's hard to believe that she hasn't been selected as a COY but this year we have two opportunities to recognize the accomplishments of this beautiful lady. Please join me in supporting her for 2022 LPIN COY and Hall of Fame.

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Ayana

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! I'm truly honored that I'm considered for
'Courtesan of the Year' and ' Courtesan Hall of Fame'. I'm pretty Lucky to have been shown Grace with the Generous, Kind and just Amazing individual's in my Life :-* :-* :-*
For those who KNOW me, You Know I'm a lady that prefer's say these words face to face or One on One (or Two on One :) ;)) :D
I'll close with this quote I recently read
'We Do this because We FEEL the Most Alive when We're Connecting with Other's'
Thank You Again
XXX
Ayana  :-* :-*  :-*
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Gus

The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ayana

Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!