SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Zodiacs ♐️

Started by Alexia, Nov 30, 2017, 09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember

Quote from: Chloe on Apr 03, 2019, 05:51 AM
Quote from: Serena on Mar 30, 2019, 05:38 AM
I'm Aquarius. I think this sign suits me well. I had my whole chart done before. Turns out I have Leo rising and 3 other planets in Aquarius. It's pretty interesting to have your chart done. Astrology is fun.
;) :o

That sounds super cool Serena- I'm interested in getting my chart done

That does sound cool, I think I want one done now too 😂.

Scarlet

I'm a Leo ♌️ 🦁 and definitely have the mane of long, blonde hair to go with it. 😁 (yes it's all my real hair!). I am a dedicated and LOYAL friend and lover, who puts my heart into every relationship. I'm full of life and vitality. I value honesty and realness the most. Affectionate, warm, cheerful, dignified, ambitious, playful and often exceptionally generous. I am not a hot tempered Lion, I'm much more of an easy going, go-with-the-flow kind of kitty. 😸 and I definitely have that adventurous, high sex drive we're known for hehe 😋
You have permission to make pleasure a priority unapologetically ❤️
Book me now! Available June 26th and on 🌸
My Links: https://my.bio/scarletbelle
Email me directly- scarlet@mustangranch.com 💋💋💋

Ember

Quote from: Scarlet on Apr 25, 2019, 11:02 AM
I'm a Leo ♌️ 🦁 and definitely have the mane of long, blonde hair to go with it. 😁 (yes it's all my real hair!). I am a dedicated and LOYAL friend and lover, who puts my heart into every relationship. I'm full of life and vitality. I value honesty and realness the most. Affectionate, warm, cheerful, dignified, ambitious, playful and often exceptionally generous. I am not a hot tempered Lion, I'm much more of an easy going, go-with-the-flow kind of kitty. 😸 and I definitely have that adventurous, high sex drive we're known for hehe 😋

YES!! Another Leo!! Finally 😂😂😂

Bigfoot

I'm an Aries.  I tend to lean towards Taurus in a sexual partner but outside the bedroom ladies with December birthdays , Sagittarius and Capricorn, usual spark my interest.  But I spent my birthday with a lovely Pisces so I guess I'm all over the place.  =)

dickinsider

Any ladies want to party with a scorpio?
I put my dick inside her!