News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Underwear model

Started by Rea, Apr 16, 2019, 04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rea

When I was younger I dreamed of being a Victoria secret model, but God designed me about 4 inches too short....
So I found my sexy hooker heels 👠 and mission accomplished! 👌🤣😀

SixT9er

Quote from: Rea on Apr 16, 2019, 04:25 PM
When I was younger I dreamed of being a Victoria secret model, but God designed me about 4 inches too short....
Work with what you have!
Sounds like a great solution to me!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Just Sayin

Rea.........You're beautiful with or without shoes. I've had some awesome barefoot times with you and the last thing I was thinking about was how tall you were. Big hair, small hair, shoes or no shoes, you're AWESOME ! I'm just glad you're back.

Rea

So so sweet Newbie. Thank you with lots of heart and bare feet. Let's catch up soon.

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Rea on Apr 16, 2019, 04:25 PM

Rea, height isn't everything! You have the looks to be a model, no question about it. Besides, runway is the only type of modeling I think that you need to be that tall for so... you should look into it!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

🤔 Guess I wasn't really looking at your height back when I booked with you in 2016. My apologies young lady I was looking at something else.😉