Courtesan Zoey at Mustang Ranch

Started by firefighter, Oct 17, 2017, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter

I was planning to attend Interested bystander and Sheri's Annual Picnic & Barbeque during CWMC 21 on Saturday morning July 22, 2017.  I arose very early in my Mustang Ranch client room, since I had planned to arrive at the picnic by 9:30 am to help setup.  Fortunately, I had a little extra time that enabled starting the day off with a party. 

I met Courtesan Zoey in the Wild Horse Saloon on Friday after the Awards Banquet, and we had another nice conversation on Saturday morning.

Zoey is a really cute sweetheart, and after a few minutes I was extremely aroused.  Subsequently, I asked her to take me to a negotiation room for further discussion of a party.

We had a wonderful one hour GFE party that made it well worth being a little late for the picnic.  I'm sorry IB & Sheri, but I promise to help next year!

I recommend that clients experience a Zoey party, since she's a very accomplished Courtesan.  I assure clients that they will be highly satisfied at their selection of Zoey for their Courtesan.
NRA Benefactor Member