News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Met some very cool new Ladies

Started by SixT9er, Apr 30, 2019, 04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

I finally met Piper although she has been at the Mustang since August our paths never crossed but I have admired her pics ever since they were posted. She only allows body shots to be taken but have no fear her face is as hot and Sexy as what you do see, go with confidence! We chatted in the bar for a long time, she is a very cool Lady and has a great smile & laugh! I suggest if she's there you get to know her I'm sure you won't be disappointed as Double D already reported in his trip report!

I met a new Lady named Luna. A very vivacious, bubbly high energy sexy Blonde with all the curves in all the right places! She has only been there a week but I'm sure has been and will be a success. She has a very outgoing fun personality to go along with her bombshell looks. We spent a lot of time chatting during a lull last night and she is a sweetheart. I would recommend you meet her as well, I think she will make many clients very happy!

A shout out to all the other Ladies I visited with, I won't make the mistake of listing them this time because I will forget some and get called out again but they know who they are and I appreciated the time each one spent with me!

Great, fun, Beautiful Ladies at the Mustang. The house is Great but it's the Ladies are who make it the Best Brothel in Nevada!

PS
I did party with my ATF Rachel Varga, none better in the biz IMHO! If you haven't met her yet you are doing yourself a disservice
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Big Cat

Tagging on to Six's comments I was in the Mustang for lunch on Friday. Spent some time with Ada Marie. She is a beautiful young lady with a great personality and wonderfully long sexy legs that took constant will power not to stare at.

Staff had a going away party for one of the bartenders a great guy that I have known for over twenty years. Rachel was so nice as always and shared her chocolate cake with me. I was struck by the thought that they act like a big family. Supporting, helping and protecting each other when ever possible. Hats off to all the staff and of course the ladies that make the Mustang such a great place to visit!!

Just Tom

to paraphrase  niner...

'I met a new Lady named Luna. A very vivacious, bubbly high energy sexy Blonde with all the curves in all the right places!  She has a very outgoing fun personality to go along with her bombshell looks and she is a sweetheart.'
long sugar blonde hair, a slight southern accent, a pretty face and bright smile attached to dancers legs, a tight bum and very nice curves, i would say she's built for both speed and comfort, but you had better buckle up... she's a doll and i hope she stays until i can get back...

(man, i am way out of practice writing reviews  :-[ )
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Jagged

Was Chloe  There  ? ?

SixT9er

Quote from: Jagged on May 01, 2019, 05:35 AM

Was Chloe  There  ? ?

I don't know her so can't say but most of not all the Ladies listed in the lineup for the 26th were there and she isn't on that list so odds are she wasn't
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Big Cat

Jagged
I've only met her once. Based on the lineup she was at the ranch in early April.

RachelVarga

I'm happy to see you guys giving the new girls some love. Please keep it up and keep this post at the top by letting everyone know about them!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Cobia

My last trip the house was full of hot new ladies.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

double d

Well said 9er! I was amazed at the new girls there!. I knew I wasn't going to get around to all of them so I made sure I had something set up with Piper before I even left Texas!. She was a great lady to start the week with!!

DD

BigBankA7D

Has anyone meet beua she looks incredible I believe she is new also

Cobia

Quote from: BigBankA7D on May 05, 2019, 12:40 AM

Yeah, and she is beautiful.  Really.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

BigBankA7D

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 05, 2019, 03:33 AM

Yeah she is hot she posts some great pictures on Instagram too.
Don't forget about Twitter

SixT9er

Very Beautiful Lady, "Classic pinup" looks and is very nice to talk to

Chloe

Hi gentlemen😁 I am back in house and will be here until Thursday! Come in and play with me!😘