News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Amy

Started by Amy, May 01, 2013, 04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy

Come visit! I will be here till the end of the week then I'm taking a vacation to NYC and Boston!  I'll be back around the 14th.

caveman

That is sad that those place have had so much trouble but hopefully it is behind them. I saw where there still finding parts of the planes that hit the towers along with other things.  Take care on your trip.

Gus

Welcome to the forum. Amy. We have only spoken briefly in the bar, but I have been meaning to get much better acquainted with you! I hope there will be additional photos of you soon.

Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Amaris

I would love to talk to you more! 
Amaris xoxo :*

Just Tom

Quote from: Amaris on May 02, 2013, 02:33 PM
I would love to talk to you more!

i want to talk to her more too, she struck me as bubbly and fun, and built like an outdoor facility as well
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Amy

An outdoor facility? That's a compliment right?

Just Tom

Quote from: Amy on May 03, 2013, 05:59 AM
An outdoor facility? That's a compliment right?

ah, the generational gap...yes sweetheart, that was meant as a compliment...as in, your are 'built like a brick house', 'stacked', 'very, very well assembled', with large bumps in ALL the right places....yow.....

Amy

Ok I figured it was something like that as I've heard the brick house term!

Amy

A brick shit house right?

Just Tom

the more polite term i was trying to use ('cuz i am almost always polite) is 'brick out house'  and face it honey...you are built

so now i am in trouble with Amy,       how much candy is this going to take to make amends?

Phoenix

your l;olli pop is alll natural Tom  ;)

Amy

You are definitley not in trouble with me! Just bring some blow pops alongside thopse tootsie pops...

Just Tom

so, are you 'home' this weekend?