News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New Phoenix pics up

Started by SixT9er, Jun 22, 2019, 01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Phoenix's new pics are up and they look Great! Much better representation of the Sexy Lady
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Tanner2542

The new pictures of Phoenix are beautiful.  Beautiful lady for sure!!!

Slayer

Silverado

Phoenix's pictures are great, though they just scratch the surface of how sexy she is in person, and with a nice personality, not to mention the fact that she is an amazing dancer on the stage.

ColtsFan

They updated her photos but not her e-mail.  I've tried contacting her through the e-mail listed on the website, but I've just gotten an "address not found" error.  I let management know back in April, but it looks like it still hasn't been updated.

I want to book with Phoenix when I head out there in August, but since I can't contact her and find out her schedule I probably won't be able to.

Ironman

Quote from: ColtsFan on Jun 23, 2019, 04:22 PM
They updated her photos but not her e-mail.  I've tried contacting her through the e-mail listed on the website, but I've just gotten an "address not found" error.  I let management know back in April, but it looks like it still hasn't been updated.

I want to book with Phoenix when I head out there in August, but since I can't contact her and find out her schedule I probably won't be able to.

Tou are going to have to. Keep your eyes on the schedule maybe pick up the phone a day or so before to make the appointment.

You also will have to cross your fingers the schedule that is posted is accurate.

Personally I don't trust the ranches to make appointments. Unless it was for the next day and I had a direct line to the girl.

When I say direct line I don't mean an email Attached to the ranch either.  I either had a phone number she gave me.  Or I was in town for more than 1 day and had a face to face talk to the girl the night I made the appointment. So I knew she was on site.

I don't trust online booking forms or even the ranch to make the appointment over the phone. Unless I had direct contact with the girl.  Its not uncommon for a ranch to make an appointment for a lady knowing full well even if the girl they made the appointment for 99 times out of100 if they can get yet in the door you will find a suitable pinch hitter.

Just call the ranch make the appointment over the phone cross your fingers and toes she gets the message and is there.

I never had to deal with walking in the door of a ranch and not having the girl I made the appointment with not be there.

But I only made appointments with girls I had history with.

If they couldn't be there they let me know far enough in advance I could shift to plan B. Or Ennie meany miney moe.😄

Anyway call the Ranch book the appointment and cross your fingers and toes good luck.😎🖖🏼

ColtsFan

Quote from: Ironman on Jun 23, 2019, 05:04 PM

Tou are going to have to. Keep your eyes on the schedule maybe pick up the phone a day or so before to make the appointment.

You also will have to cross your fingers the schedule that is posted is accurate.

Personally I don't trust the ranches to make appointments. Unless it was for the next day and I had a direct line to the girl.

When I say direct line I don't mean an email Attached to the ranch either.  I either had a phone number she gave me.  Or I was in town for more than 1 day and had a face to face talk to the girl the night I made the appointment. So I knew she was on site.

I don't trust online booking forms or even the ranch to make the appointment over the phone. Unless I had direct contact with the girl.  Its not uncommon for a ranch to make an appointment for a lady knowing full well even if the girl they made the appointment for 99 times out of100 if they can get yet in the door you will find a suitable pinch hitter.

Just call the ranch make the appointment over the phone cross your fingers and toes she gets the message and is there.

I never had to deal with walking in the door of a ranch and not having the girl I made the appointment with not be there.

If they couldn't be there they let me know far enough in advance I could shift to plan B. Or Ennie meany miney moe.😄

Anyway call the Ranch book the appointment and cross your fingers and toes good luck.😎🖖🏼
I have tried calling the Mustang Ranch in the past, but I've never had any luck with that.  Maybe I'll try that again and see if I get lucky.

For me, I typically want to know a lady's schedule because my time is pretty flexible, and I can adjust the days that I visit if there's a lady that I really want to see.  It doesn't need to be a set appointment, but it's useful to know for when I book a flight and decide how many days I want to stay in the Reno area.

SixT9er

She's there a lot and usually works 8a to 8p
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: ColtsFan on Jun 24, 2019, 01:12 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Jun 23, 2019, 05:04 PM

I have tried calling the Mustang Ranch in the past, but I've never had any luck with that.  Maybe I'll try that again and see if I get lucky.

For me, I typically want to know a lady's schedule because my time is pretty flexible, and I can adjust the days that I visit if there's a lady that I really want to see.  It doesn't need to be a set appointment, but it's useful to know for when I book a flight and decide how many days I want to stay in the Reno area.

Good luck hopefully it works out for you.

Cobia

I have heard that some others have tried to get in touch with her also.  Good luck.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Does she have an IG or twitter account?
Most of the ladies at least till they retire or just plain turn them off tend to check those messages more than their emails now in days anyway especially since even when the email thing is working. Its probably her mustang ranch email account. Which she can only access when she is on the MR grounds. Search IG and twitter maybe she has one of those.

SixT9er

Quote from: Ironman on Jun 24, 2019, 02:59 PM
Does she have an IG or twitter account?
Most of the ladies at least till they retire or just plain turn them off tend to check those messages more than their emails now in days anyway especially since even when the email thing is working. Its probably her mustang ranch email account. Which she can only access when she is on the MR grounds. Search IG and twitter maybe she has one of those.
No social media accts

ColtsFan

Thanks guys.  It'll be my last trip for a while so hopefully I'll get lucky.

Olivia Lush

Her pictures are great and she is a fantastic lady indeed.
If you are having issues with the email I suggest calling the ranch. We get appointments made over the phone all the time.
She is totally worth the effort.
Have fun!
xoxo
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com