News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

She Looks Expensive

Started by RachelVarga, May 28, 2018, 12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katalina

Quote from: RachelVarga on May 28, 2018, 12:08 AM
She looks expensive. I hate to hear that because I know that someone lost out on a really good time because they thought they couldn't afford it. So what do you? Dress up like a bag lady and push a shopping cart around the bar so people think you aren't too expensive? Lol. Of course not. We always look good and should.

There's a lot of reasons you might think this. Sometimes it's your mind telling you things because you are too nervous to approach. It could be you have had some really bad rejection and worry it will happen again. You may be on a budget and don't want to look cheap to us. Just remember. It's not a singles bar. We are professionals that happen to have the greatest job in the world. Making people happy through the greatest thing ever. Sex.

We all know that many guys are nervous and we aren't going to say anything to make it worse. We are there to have fun with you, not slaughter your self-confidence. If we don't work out a price it doesn't mean rejection and you do not look cheap if you don't have a lot of money. That has never gone through my head once. Many girls will help you find another one that she thinks might be what you are looking for. We want you to have fun and come back.

I understand that at some other places they try to drain your wallet but this is the Mustang. We pride ourselves on being the best. We are here to make your dreams come true, so never think a girl is too expensive. Give her a chance because she just might surprise you.

I also hear that alot, its a compliment, but like you said you never know til you try, reasonable AND beautiful IS possible😍
XOXO, Katalina

Cobia

Quote from: Katalina on Jun 20, 2018, 12:40 PM
She looks expensive. I hate to hear that because I know that someone lost out on a really good time because they thought they couldn't afford it. So what do you? Dress up like a bag lady and push a shopping cart around the bar so people think you aren't too expensive? Lol. Of course not. We always look good and should.

There's a lot of reasons you might think this. Sometimes it's your mind telling you things because you are too nervous to approach. It could be you have had some really bad rejection and worry it will happen again. You may be on a budget and don't want to look cheap to us. Just remember. It's not a singles bar. We are professionals that happen to have the greatest job in the world. Making people happy through the greatest thing ever. Sex.

We all know that many guys are nervous and we aren't going to say anything to make it worse. We are there to have fun with you, not slaughter your self-confidence. If we don't work out a price it doesn't mean rejection and you do not look cheap if you don't have a lot of money. That has never gone through my head once. Many girls will help you find another one that she thinks might be what you are looking for. We want you to have fun and come back.

I understand that at some other places they try to drain your wallet but this is the Mustang. We pride ourselves on being the best. We are here to make your dreams come true, so never think a girl is too expensive. Give her a chance because she just might surprise you.

I also hear that alot, its a compliment, but like you said you never know til you try, reasonable AND beautiful IS possible😍

Yeah, but some of us are shy.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Madison

Quote from: Cobia on Jun 20, 2018, 01:00 PM

So true! There's nothing wrong with being shy! Most of the time I'm pretty outgoing but honestly some days I just feel shy too...and on those days when a guy comes up to meet me it makes me feel so special! I like a man who is willing to get out of his comfort zone a little and show me he wants me - it turns me on. But I also like to do the same and go get what I want lol!

Katalina

Quote from: Cobia on Jun 20, 2018, 01:00 PM
Quote from: Katalina on Jun 20, 2018, 12:40 PM

Which is totally understandable, I'm shy too believe it or not lol
XOXO, Katalina

RachelVarga

I have those shy moments too. I love shy guys. They are so cute and fun to play with.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Jasper

Rockports

I admit having made the assumptions. Like, she's too beautiful for me, or I won't be able to afford it. Then, I would approach her later and find out that she's sweet and is able to work with my budget. I've kicked myself wondering why I didn't try sooner.

Gotta speak up and ask!