Beau the Beau-tiful

Started by Edgy1, Feb 24, 2019, 07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edgy1

I was heartbroken to hear that my ATF Skylie Danger retired, so I began the process of looking for my new "go-to."  After a couple of not-so-great parties (one borderline disastrous party) with a couple of different ladies, I had lost hope until I saw pictures of beautiful Beau with her gorgeous eyes on the MR website.  I decided to give Beau a try and boy am I glad I did.  Negotiations were nice and smooth and she was very sweet, caring, and passionate without any trace of the "let's get this over with" mentality from the previous ladies.  She made me feel at ease and even though this was the very first time I had ever met her, she felt like an old friend I could confide in.  She even surprised me by taking the initiative on a couple of things I love doing during parties but I had not mentioned or asked for - it was like she read my mind and just did it!  All in all, I had a wonderful party with Beau and I think I found my new "go-to."  If she worked days, I would be bankrupt within a couple of months!

Edgy

SixT9er

I met Beau at the bar briefly on a recent trip. Very Beautiful Lady with great personality. Good to know she provides a party equal to those two attributes!
Thanks for the report!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Bigfoot

Thanks for the review.  Beau has definitely been on my radar.  I was also bummed when I found out Skylie retired.  =(

Edgy1

Plus, Beau looks like my boss (who is also hot) so she satisfied a fantasy of me getting naughty with my boss!

Big Cat

Great review!  Skylie was awsome and I still miss her. Not being a night shift person I haven't met Beau yet. Sounds like she is a special lady.