News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ladies' website profiles

Started by Lecher, Oct 27, 2016, 08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecher

I understand that new ladies won't have pictures up right away but why not complete the rest of the profile?  Answer the general questions so that we can learn something about them.   :-\

Just my 2 cents for what it's worth.

Cobia

A new Lady that started yesterday was having her pictures done today.  Don't know when they will be up but they are done.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Wildfire

Quote from: Lecher on Oct 27, 2016, 08:48 PM
I understand that new ladies won't have pictures up right away but why not complete the rest of the profile?  Answer the general questions so that we can learn something about them.   :-\

Just my 2 cents for what it's worth.

Some just don't like to be on the web. 

Lochet

I hate to use the word mandatory, but they should be strongly encouraged to at least complete the profile.

Wildfire

Quote from: Lochet on Nov 08, 2016, 01:34 PM
I hate to use the word mandatory, but they should be strongly encouraged to at least complete the profile.

Now they are independent contractors !   And should not be as you say  "strongly encouraged"

Just go out and meet them in person no need for a profile

johann

Quote from: Wildfire on Nov 08, 2016, 06:51 PM

Now they are independent contractors !   And should not be as you say  "strongly encouraged"

In some respects it is in the Ladies best interests to post a profile.  For those of us that visit from afar, and for me it's usually with a quite short timeframe for my visits, connecting ahead of time is a huge plus.

I'm far more likely to try and contact a Lady if I can read a little bit about her ahead of time.

Wildfire

Quote from: johann on Nov 11, 2016, 12:59 AM
Quote from: Wildfire on Nov 08, 2016, 06:51 PM

In some respects it is in the Ladies best interests to post a profile.  For those of us that visit from afar, and for me it's usually with a quite short timeframe for my visits, connecting ahead of time is a huge plus.

I'm far more likely to try and contact a Lady if I can read a little bit about her ahead of time.

johann

I sure hope a profile does not keep you from meeting the lovely Mustang ladies in person !
Well to visiting from afar, I travel almost 2000 mile each way and no profile or lack of a profile has made any difference to me in visiting the Mustang .   

Still the best way to get to know the lady is to meet in person don't let a profile or travel distance stop you from meeting the lovely ladies of the Mustang .

Michael j.

I agree that ladies should be strongly encouraged to complete the profile questions.  It makes a big difference to me, since I "only" come from Los Angeles, but it's only once a year.  When it comes to choosing a lady for my annual party, priority goes to those who show their faces, with extra points for nudity.   ;D
Michael J.

easy

And, in the spirit of "Constructive Criticism" , why don't we take down the pictures of ladies that have been gone for months or years and aren't expected to return any time soon. The ones that I know are gone are Belle and Phoenix. The pictures are there for prospective visitors to peruse. Why have pictures of ladies that there is no chance of meeting in person ?

I'm just sayin'.

easy

Michael j.

Michael J.

highlander

ATF - "There can be only one"

Violet

Hey guys!
I understand the constructive criticism, however lots of the ladies that you are mentioning still do work at the ranch!
Some of them will return for appointments only, while others work a consistent schedule, every lady is different.
If there is a lady in particular that you want to see, its best to book appointments to ensure she will be here at the same time as you  ;)

RachelVarga

To be truthful it is very busy here and it might take some time to get pics up. You guys know me and that I am not full of %$#$, so if you are interested and want to know more let me know. We have a lot of new ladies so there is something for everyone.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X