News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Goings on in Reno

Started by ryntak46575, Aug 06, 2014, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryntak46575

Hey folks, I wasn't sure if this should go here (in General Discussion) or in "Way off topic".....so, I'll put it here:

I'll be out there in Mid September (14-16).  Anybody know of any goings-on in/near Reno worth attending?  Anything the ladies might be interested in going to do? 

Michael j.

Can you get out there any earlier? The National Air Races will be on at Stead from 10-14 September. If you were to pick any one day to attend, Sunday (the 14th) would be best as that is championship day.  Enjoy your stay, and I can recommend the  Sands Regency as a place to stay.
Michael J.

Cobia

Might I suggest going up to Virginia City.  I always go up there for a while , it is interesting.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Michael j.

Quote from: Cobia on Aug 07, 2014, 08:36 AM
Might I suggest going up to Virginia City.  I always go up there for a while , it is interesting.
[/quIll ote]. I'll vouch for that.  While you,re there. Take the train to Gold Hill too.
Michael J.

Just Tom

you are going to hit a magical time frame bud, just after the Air Races and just before Street Vibrations, you will have all the Ladies to yourself, but why leave the Mustang?  the best sights to see will all be there in the saloon
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Phoenix

I wanna be your your personal tour guide  ;)  :-*