News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Future visits and ladies schedules

Started by ryntak46575, Sep 19, 2014, 03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryntak46575

If I determine I'm going to be out there at some future date, and it's far enough out to not have a schedule posted yet, is it possible to request or do something to ensure that a particular girl(s) are at the house at that time? 

In other words, can I call Tara or Jennifer (or the office in general) and say, "Hey, I'm coming out there in X months, and I'd like to ensure that this and this girl are present for several parties".

Will they do that?  Will they contact that/those girls and let them know that they are being requested for a particular time frame?

Charlotte

The office will just tell you what the girls schedules are as far as they know. They may not know really far in advance (I.e. several months). You can also message the girls through the forum and ask them about their schedules personally. I'm sure you can work something out  ::) Hope to see you soon  ;)

ryntak46575

Quote from: Charlotte on Sep 23, 2014, 08:33 AM
The office will just tell you what the girls schedules are as far as they know. They may not know really far in advance (I.e. several months). You can also message the girls through the forum and ask them about their schedules personally. I'm sure you can work something out  ::) Hope to see you soon  ;)

Charlotte - you KNOW you'll be seeing me....You and I have unfinished business.  SO SORRY I didn't make it back in that morning in time to party with you a second time!!!!

Phoenix

p.m.ing us is also a good way to let us know  ;)