4th. Fantastic Vacation for...........2016

Started by Cobia, Oct 25, 2016, 12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easy

Easy it was  nice to finally meet up after 10 years of emailing.  I enjoyed it.  Be careful on your trip.

Good to see you !  Have a safe trip home.

Duck11

Quote from: easy on Oct 27, 2016, 11:25 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Oct 27, 2016, 10:36 PM
A friend of mine just finished a party with Bailey and said she was a " kick ass party "

What a Co-inky-dink !    ;)   I just finished a party with Bailey !   And your friend is a very wise man, it just doesn't get any better than that. Bailey is young, beautiful, has a PERFECT body and, yeah, KICK ASS PARTY  :D :D :D :D :D :D

easy

Easy, nice meeting you. Oh hell yeah, Bailey! She's definitely a beauty. I enjoyed talking with her at the bar for a bit.

Cobia, nice seeing you again. Those are some good times at the Mustang when you're around. I'll see you on the next trip. Be safe getting home.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Cobia

Thanks again Duck 11.  I appreciate everything.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

A friend of mine just finished a party with Bailey and said she was a " kick ass party "
More than one friend of yours had that experience!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

easy

Duck11 said:

Easy, nice meeting you. Oh hell yeah, Bailey! She's definitely a beauty. I enjoyed talking with her at the bar for a bit.

Good to meet you sir !  Thanks.

easy

Cobia

It was nice seeing everyone.  Enjoyed it.

So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on Oct 28, 2016, 01:25 PM
More than one friend of yours had that experience!

Very true.  Glad everything worked out for you on that too. She is a SEXY LADY .

Cobia

A big thanks again to everyone that helped make this trip so great.

Ended up having several great parties and got to meet a load of hot new Ladies.

Now I am looking forward to going back .  Never can tell when  I might pop back out there. 

The outdate is the way to go.  Had 4 this time.

Ironman

Ain't you a little behind schedule if you are going to beat your total from last year? Thought you told me you were going monthly this year? Or was it every other month? ??? One month hunt or Fish? One month hide and seek with Coco at E 28.  ;)  You better start booking them flights. So your girl Coco can set her 2017 schedule for the whole year now. ;D ;D

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Jan 28, 2017, 02:59 PM
Ain't you a little behind schedule if you are going to beat your total from last year? Thought you told me you were going monthly this year? Or was it every other month? ??? One month hunt or Fish? One month hide and seek with Coco at E 28.  ;)  You better start booking them flights. So your girl Coco can set her 2017 schedule for the whole year now. ;D ;D

Yeah , I am a little behind schedule.  I have had 3 surgerys and 1 more to go.  But everything is " in the making ".  Have no fear Mr. Fuzzy ... ;D ;D