News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ladies' Calendar of Availability

Started by johnapostolatos, Jul 17, 2018, 08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnapostolatos

Hello,

I have seen ladies post their availability/calendars on Sheri's and Moonlite. This is very helpful for customers like myself who need to plan ahead to visit Mustang. Perhaps there is a some other way to post availability for the ladies (e.g., on the forum), but I hope Mustang Ranch will help address this request and create a section for it. At least from my perspective you will increase your revenue.

Thank you

Rod

I second this request.

and it would be more useful to see the future availability of the ladies directly on the website than trying to find it on the board (which is hard to follow).

Cobia

Call the  office and talk to them.  It's ok.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

BigBankA7D

The board and website I believe or bolth new some of the girls do have active Twitter accounts FYI

Zylar

Calling the office is nowhere near as convenient, I agree it would be nicer if we knew more of the ladies tour dates and shift schedules in an online format of any kind.

Cobia

Quote from: Zylar on Jul 18, 2018, 12:47 AM
Calling the office is nowhere near as convenient, I agree it would be nicer if we knew more of the ladies tour dates and shift schedules in an online format of any kind.

Oh, calling is nowhere as convenient?  That way you can talk to the lady you have in mind and maybe set up something.

I talked to a lady today.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

johnapostolatos

Oh, calling is nowhere as convenient?  That way you can talk to the lady you have in mind and maybe set up something.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the responses. The thing is that calling the ranch about a lady's availability is not always an option--the ranch may not even know for sure. For example, I wanted to see a beautiful lady name Ivy for weeks. She was not in the lineup for about two months and then I noticed today that she is longer listed in the "Ladies" section. Same thing about Jesslyn, and trying to meet Alessandra and Tiana has not worked for me either because of the same issue.

Competition is very intense right now with all the Hoff brothels, and every bit counts. I think Mustang is the best so I hope they will make it just as easy as the Hoff establishments to find out when the ladies are available (even if the ladies are encouraged to set up Twitter pages like those at Moonlite).

- John

SixT9er

Here's the thing. Ladies can post their expected dates but things change all the time. A regular client wants to see her 3 days sooner so she changes her schedule. A client wants to book a weekend that she had planned off she changes her schedule. Random shit happens in her life her schedule gets changed. I've seen it change in a day, the Lady says she'll be there in 2 days then the next day she rescheduled for a week later.

Please don't kid yourself into thinking just because a Lady posts her advanced schedule that she will be there. Unfortunately that's this business and one of the reasons it's appealing is because of the flexibility of it for the Ladies.

Your best bets for reliability are the Ladies who live locally but even then it's still not anything close to a guarantee.

In a perfect world all the Ladies would have 2-3 month schedules posted that they barring a catastrophic event would stick to but the Brothel world isn't anywhere near perfect. That's why it's always advised to have a plan B,C & D when going or be willing to accept the Lady you want to see may not be there and you won't Party.
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Jul 18, 2018, 01:10 AM
Quote from: Zylar on Jul 18, 2018, 12:47 AM

Not everyone for various reasons is comfortable calling the office.

But as was already pointed out seeing the schedule online is not a guarntee either.

You might as well just show up and do the enney meany money moe method. In the perfect world you wow the lady with your charm during your first rodeo together and she will give you a direct line to contact her to discuss any future rodeo's you two might have together.😎

johnapostolatos

Quote from: SixT9er on Jul 18, 2018, 04:39 AM

Please don't kid yourself into thinking just because a Lady posts her advanced schedule that she will be there. Unfortunately that's this business and one of the reasons it's appealing is because of the flexibility of it for the Ladies.

I think that is the crux of the problem right there--some houses like Moonlite and Sheri's provide at least some level of stability regarding the ladies' schedules so that clients won't come up empty handed as much. Case in point, some of the highest earning girls at Moonlite (Ava Carter and Alice Little) update their schedules almost daily for the clients via their Twitter accounts (and Ava hourly when is actually at the ranch), and have become exceptionally good at marketing themselves because of it. I think Hoff is training them that way and provides them the resources. I am suggesting that some level of this would really boost Mustang's success.

I am very specific about the type of lady that I want to party with so I do have that that unfortunate limitation of not being able to select someone else when I arrive after a  long flight and the lady did could not be there as planned (for whatever valid reason), and neither she nor the ranch communicated this in ways that are easily achievable in today's world.

-John

SixT9er

John,

Has this happened when you made an appt or when you just showed up?
If when you just showed up then that's on you. If you're that concerned then do as Cobia says and call a day or two before to confirm she's going to be there and to ensure she'll be there for you make an appt. I'm not big on appt's but the Lady I want to see is popular so I make them with her.
If you had an appt and she wasn't there and you weren't notified then that is something to complain about. If you make an appt always confirm it with the Lady directly because she knows her schedule better than the office, this is for any house you go to.
Also just because she's in the house doesn't mean she's available, she may have booked before you and the client had such a great time he extended her for the rest of the night. If you had an appt a reputable Lady would tell the client she can't extend as she has an appt thus being there for you if you had an appt.
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Victoria

John, hello! I am one of the managers here at the Mustang. We do our very best to have an accurate and up to date schedule of our ladies, as well as their future trips planned.

The ladies to sometimes have things come up as do you or I. Life happens! Things do sometimes change. Your best bet is to call ahead, or even get ahold of either Madam Tara or Madam Jen to get the very best and up to date info on the lady or ladies you would like to see!

Jasper

I will be here st the mustang for the next week!

Cobia

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jul 18, 2018, 01:14 PM
I have never had a problem when I contact a lady. Lots of them have Instagram that works great for contacting them.
Comparing Mustang to other Brothels is crazy the ladies and other staff have built an amazing resort with nothing else like it in Nevada. No it's not perfect but damn it is awesome.

True.

ColleenRose

Ditto on the instagram, moat ladies i see put their schedules on there. We want your business so we will let you know!