News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

awesome trip to the ranch

Started by lumberjack0306, Sep 16, 2014, 03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumberjack0306

Just spent the weekend at the ranch partied with Serena and Marilyn . Met many beautiful women including phoenix Lucy and montana along with others . Staff was awesome especially Tara Katie Katherine and Freddie. Would recommend a weekend at the ranch to anyone

Prospector Bob

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Sep 16, 2014, 03:38 PM
Just spent the weekend at the ranch partied with Serena and Marilyn . Met many beautiful women including phoenix Lucy and montana along with others . Staff was awesome especially Tara Katie Katherine and Freddie. Would recommend a weekend at the ranch to anyone

8) All right!! Way to go Lumberjack! ;D
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Phoenix

:-* you give great hug Lj and when I return I will be ready to enjoy more than just your cuddels ;)

lumberjack0306

Should be back in about three weeks. Also just booked flight to be there over new years. Can't wait to get back to the mustang ranc

Phoenix

:-*  :-* thank you for giving me a more precise time frame  :-* and noticed you were speding time with quite a few ladies this trip wich is wonderfull and also leads me to making shure i get my alone time with you text time you come back  ;) so i would like if when you get closer to the exact dates i fyou would p.m. with the dates you would like to see me that way it will cut down on all the confusion with the rest of the ladies  :) stay safe and enjoy that neew truck of yours   Godbless ya

lumberjack0306

Thank you phoenix and I definitely will pm as soon as I know exact dates

Phoenix

thank you lj I am in a trnsitnal move at the moment and am hoping to get my timing right at the ranch hope to enjoy you soon  :-*  (Godbless you and you warm happy hugs)

lumberjack0306

Good luck with the move and will definitely spend time with you on next visit

Phoenix

ok LJ im back let's get it on  :D

lumberjack0306

Phoenix how long will you be at the ranch

Phoenix

However long it is I'm ready to blow the top off this place with orgasimssss so get that sweet huggable as of yours in here and let reall shift your truck gears how they should be shifted ;)

lumberjack0306

Going to come back to the ranch on Saturday after thanksgiving will you be there

Phoenix

lumberjack0306

Can't wait to see you phoenix

Phoenix

i have you on the calander in the office  :-* im so ready to jack your lumber   :o  ;D  :-*