SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Another FANTASTIC VACATION......2016

Started by Cobia, Feb 23, 2016, 01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tennessee25

You'll have to share your diet or vitimin regimen with us

Cobia

This has been such a great trip and I have been so busy that I have left out so much. 
The other day Mr. Lance and his son Don and Jennifer asked CoCo and I to join them at the round table for a visit.  Really enjoyed the visit with them and thanks Mr. Lance and Jennifer for the room at the Mustang Lodge.

Yesterday  Thumper took me to Virginia City so I could get my CHL  There was a small problem with paper work and the 2  ladies at the sheriff office stayed on it till everything worked out so today Calf Roper took me back up here and I went to the candy store and got them each a box of candy.  Two really nice ladies up there.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Cobia

Well, another day in paradise.  This week has really gone by fast.  Had 3 more parties with CoCo yesterday and another  here shortly this morning.  ( 12 parties this trip total as of now )

Got to see ol friends and make new ones.  There are some really hot Ladies here.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

SixT9er

Damn Cobia, Daily trips away from the Ranch?!? Aren't you getting adventurous!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on Feb 26, 2016, 04:27 PM
Damn Cobia, Daily trips away from the Ranch?!? Aren't you getting adventurous!

I know.
Had another great party with CoCo this morning and going on a out-date later this afternoon.
   ( 3 parties yesterday )

shooter

I used to want to grow up to be Hiking Guy, but I now aspire to be you.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Cobia

Quote from: shooter on Feb 26, 2016, 11:05 PM
I used to want to grow up to be Hiking Guy, but I now aspire to be you.

:D........you don't want to be me.  I am a old fart.

Cobia

Thank you Tara....you know why !!!!

Tennessee25

I'm expecting to see you walking around with an IV pole ......lol

Cobia

Well, reckon all good things must end so CoCo is coming in early so we can have one more party this morning.

Had a out date with her and DD last night  It was another first for me and it was a blast. 

More to come when I get home.

Wildfire

Sounds like you had a great week .

Phoenix

:o ha ha god thing Coco know nouth to cock recessitation  :o ;D so she can keep reviving him for another round :D

Tennessee25

Cobia , my hero , my role model...that has got to be one hell of an enjoyable vacation
I'm going to have to go "Cobia" some time

Cobia

thanks everyone.

I finally got home after midnight tonight.  I will do a better TR after I rest a little.  Some beautiful , sexy Lady kicked my butt pretty good .

There are several to thank for such a great vacation.....

I had another " first " this trip that was so great thanks to CoCo.  ( who else ? )

It is amazing how 1 caring person can " make " your vacation so great !!  I can't tell it all but I will give ya an idea.

Cobia

I know I always say this is my best vacation ever....but I think they just get better and better the more I return to E-28.  When you get to see ol friends and make so many new ones that is hard to beat.

This trip I was so busy .Went to Virginia city 3 times, got to get my CHL, and had my first out date thanks to CoCo and Tara.  That was the high lite of my trip. Never had a out date before.  There is no way to describe how great that is.

Thanks to Thumper, DD and Calf Roper for driving me around.
Thanks to Mr. Lance and Don....you know why.
Thanks to Jennifer and Tara....you know why.
Thanks to all the Ladies and staff for everything.
Thanks to Ayana for everything and the great party.

And last but not least thanks to CoCo !!!!!!!!!

I had 14 very sexy parties with her this trip and if she had not been so caring and sexy most of these would not have had a happy ending.  It make a huge difference when you KNOW there is going to be a happy ending when you want to party and you are worn out.

There were several others there who name escapes me....sorry.....I am old.