News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Another FANTASTIC VACATION......2016

Started by Cobia, Feb 23, 2016, 01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

be shure to bring your snaps and tell my favorite stripper i have a pair of zip ties with his name on them a pair with my name on them   :o  ;D

Tennessee25

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 11, 2016, 02:51 AM
Quote from: Phoenix on Mar 11, 2016, 02:44 AM
say i still have beads left over from flashing my tits duirng our slap dash  New Orleans style (promt too) theemed night with the laughter drinks Music(zydeco) food (well at least I did have them make some jumabalia at a moments notice anayways GODbless their hearts  :P) and to top it off a climatic outdoors night Jacuzzi party with my favorite stripper :o  :-X  ;D it took me until the day after to find my panties and guess where i found them ??? outside on the rocks next to the Jacuzzi  ;) oh and we even came up with a New Orleans theemed outdoors event (now this isnt confirmed thru management...yet ;)) with boiled craw dads witj all fixins and  the tshirts will say cum get your heads sucked at the Mustang Ranch  :o with a picture of a craw dad on it ha ha ha ha chuckels  :D so yes  Cobia i thank you also hope you and your humpin homies cum back soon :-* GODbless Ya

Thank ya sexy.
I just love the way you "over dress'.... :D  You are always the life of the party.  This was by far the best vacation I have ever had thanks to you and the rest of the gang.  Working on a short trip later but don't know for sure.
Take care and thanks again for a great vacation.

Humpin Homies.   Now that's a club I'd like to join

Redwood

Glad you had such a great time!  It was nice to see you for a short time that morning.  Hopefully I will get to see you next time you come back.  Take care and stay healthy.  That is all I hope for myself, so I will hope it for you my friend!

Cobia

Quote from: Redwood on Mar 14, 2016, 06:50 AM
Glad you had such a great time!  It was nice to see you for a short time that morning.  Hopefully I will get to see you next time you come back.  Take care and stay healthy.  That is all I hope for myself, so I will hope it for you my friend!

Yeah, it is always good to see you.  Next trip I won't have so much running around to do now that I got all that done..... ;D
Be careful and I will see you next trip.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Redwood

You and I have been communicating for a long time.  I think of  you as somebody who I am totally opposite of, but it is always a great time talking to you.  Let me know when  you are coming up there next and I will try to do the same.  Hope us old farts can keep on partying and having fun for a long time to cum!  Keep going as long as you can...let me know when that is because I love seeing you and I hope the same for me!

Cobia

Hey Redwood;

Yeah we have been in touch for several yrs.  It is always good to see you and hang out.  sorry I was in such a hurry my last trip.  I just had too many " irons in the fire ".

If I am still  kicking I will be back out there for another round before too long .  Hang in there and keep your powder dry.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.