News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ultimate Fantasy

Started by Alexia, Nov 29, 2017, 04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

Describe your ultimate fetish or fantasy. Can be a party you are wanting to have or have already had 😁

Bart.Pimpson

My main unfulfilled fantasy is a multi-girl party.  Something about the idea of kissing one girl while penetrating another quite titillates ne.

Katalina

Quote from: Bart.Pimpson on Nov 29, 2017, 06:10 AM
My main unfulfilled fantasy is a multi-girl party.  Something about the idea of kissing one girl while penetrating another quite titillates ne.

That's in my fantasies too, I loooooove women!
XOXO, Katalina

Alexia

Multi girl parties are so much fun. I think you need to come in here & shut down the house by taking us all for an ORGY!!

Katalina

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 30, 2017, 12:02 AM
Multi girl parties are so much fun. I think you need to come in here & shut down the house by taking us all for an ORGY!!

I'm still waiting on a massive orgy to happen here.
XOXO, Katalina

Offleash

Quote from: Katalina on Nov 30, 2017, 06:15 PM
Quote from: Alexia on Nov 30, 2017, 12:02 AM

I'm still waiting on a massive orgy to happen here.

I do like the idea of walking into the house and not leaving until I've had sex with every available girl.

Cherry

Party with every girl here before you leave OR take us all at once and we'll call the guiness book!

Ryan313

Quote from: Cherry on Dec 03, 2017, 04:51 AM
Party with every girl here before you leave OR take us all at once and we'll call the guiness book!

Sounds like a challange. Pondering acceptance of said challenge....
Your personal warming plate

clevelandbrowns01

I would like to watch two of the Mustang ladies pleasure each other.  Just to really see two pros get each other off. I'm sure I'd learn a thing or ten.  Now, while I'm sitting there watching - might have to keep my hands tied to keep away from myself.  Then of course after the ladies are done - they come over and help me....

Which ladies want to join this ultimate fantasy with me?   

Katalina

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Dec 03, 2017, 06:48 AM
I would like to watch two of the Mustang ladies pleasure each other.  Just to really see two pros get each other off. I'm sure I'd learn a thing or ten.  Now, while I'm sitting there watching - might have to keep my hands tied to keep away from myself.  Then of course after the ladies are done - they come over and help me....

Which ladies want to join this ultimate fantasy with me?

MEEEEEEE I LOVE MULTIPLE GIRL PARTIES
XOXO, Katalina