News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sex Toys 🍑🍆🍌

Started by Alexia, Dec 03, 2017, 02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

Do you prefer using sex toys in your party with a lady or ladies or not? What are your favorite sex toys?

Cherry

I'm curious to know what guys think about this, because they are alwaysss really handy when there are more than two people involved. It's a surefire way to make the best of the fun because sometimes there aren't enough hands to go around 😉

Katalina

I love sex toys, I don't think I've had sex without toys in years now! I always have a vibrator handy..LOL and I'm more of a vibrator girl than anything. Vibrators are a MUST for anal!
XOXO, Katalina

Alexia

My hitachi can be quite addicting!!

Katalina

Quote from: Alexia on Dec 04, 2017, 01:25 AM
My hitachi can be quite addicting!!

I want one but I don't know if I'm ready for that addiction.. LOL
XOXO, Katalina

Cherry

Dont get too carried away with that Hitachi 🤑 alot of ladies can never go back!

Caleesi

I definitely love my vibrator but another favorite is a good butt plug while he's in your pussy. Gives that amazing dp sensation!!😊😊

Katalina

Quote from: Caleesi on Dec 05, 2017, 07:24 AM
I definitely love my vibrator but another favorite is a good butt plug while he's in your pussy. Gives that amazing dp sensation!!😊😊

This is also very reasonable, vibrators in the booty feel better though😍
XOXO, Katalina

Charlotte

I think we should start a foundation "Vibes for All!" So no poor girl should have to suffer through life without experiencing the wonderful sensation of silicone purring in-between her legs. Lord knows my poor Jopen vibrator is already starting to die on me and I might have to get another just so I have a back up XD

I might have an addiction  ???

Nah! Rofl   ;D ;D ;D

OlderPhart

Toys:  Ball Gag and Blindfold

johann

Definitely bring your Hitachi / Rabbit / whatever when you come to a party with me.

IMEHO, there is very little that beats the sexiness of a woman coming.  Preferably multiple times.