SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Truth or dare

Started by ColleenRose, Nov 03, 2018, 12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Feb 06, 2019, 11:54 AM
Quote from: Jasper on Feb 06, 2019, 05:50 AM
Is it in the movie theater? I haven't heard about it. Have you seen it? Is it any good? Let me know! Who wants to take me to the movies? I love romantic movies or thriller movies. Just a good date idea!

There are two Truth or Dare movies. Both have similar horror movie plots. Both are really bad movies according to the movie critics... only one star rated. Not sure where you might see them. Maybe Netflicks, Syfy Channel or CineMax.

I'd bet taking you to a drive-in movie would be a blast! I think there's one still operating in Sparks called the El Rancho.  ;D :P

Sounds very kinky!!!
What would be your favorite things to do at the drive ins with me?

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Jasper on Feb 07, 2019, 06:01 AM
Is it in the movie theater? I haven't heard about it. Have you seen it? Is it any good? Let me know! Who wants to take me to the movies? I love romantic movies or thriller movies. Just a good date idea!

There are two Truth or Dare movies. Both have similar horror movie plots. Both are really bad movies according to the movie critics... only one star rated. Not sure where you might see them. Maybe Netflicks, Syfy Channel or CineMax.

I'd bet taking you to a drive-in movie would be a blast! I think there's one still operating in Sparks called the El Rancho.  ;D :P

Sounds very kinky!!!

Neckin' :-* :-* :-* in the back seat & steamin' up the windows!  :P

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Jasper

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Feb 07, 2019, 12:12 PM

Sounds very kinky!!!

Neckin'? Hahaha
Your so cute!

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Jasper on Feb 09, 2019, 06:32 AM

Sounds very kinky!!!

Neckin'? Hahaha
Your so cute!

Cute? Nah, I'm just a grizzled old fart enjoying swapping messages with you & your Lady friends at the Mustang. Thank you for being on this forum. Means a lot to this old dude.  :-*

Jasper

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Feb 09, 2019, 12:39 PM

Sounds very kinky!!!

Neckin'? Hahaha
Your so cute!

Cute? Nah, I'm just a grizzled old fart enjoying swapping messages with you & your Lady friends at the Mustang. Thank you for being on this forum. Means a lot to this old dude.  :-*

It helps me get to know you and it helps pass time.
When is your next trip out to the Mustang Ranch?

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Jasper on Feb 12, 2019, 01:37 AM
Quote from: Prospector Bob on Feb 09, 2019, 12:39 PM

Sounds very kinky!!!

Neckin'? Hahaha
Your so cute!

It helps me get to know you and it helps pass time.
When is your next trip out to the Mustang Ranch?

I retired from mongering about 5 years ago. Can't say a trip will come any time soon. I'm about to retire from my job & will be on fixed income when I do. I'm probably done partying so being on here & interacting with you & your friends is sort of a vicarious way to derive pleasure. If I can't party, I'm glad others are & living the fun life. I've also been having some physical problems. Not sure I can perform like I used to... :(  Like I said before, your being here means a lot to me.  :-* 

KittiMinx

Wow this game took a turn. Nice! LOL Gotta love the internet.

Ariel Savage

I never thought of this forum being used to help previous customers who are lonely. I'm glad I get to be a part of this 😊

KittiMinx

Quote from: Ariel Savage on Mar 03, 2019, 09:45 PM
I never thought of this forum being used to help previous customers who are lonely. I'm glad I get to be a part of this 😊

Same!

Jasper

Me as well!!!

XxxJasper

Prospector Bob

Ariel, as one of those previous customers, I'm glad you are part of this. You & your co-workers keep me coming back. This Mustang forum is my connection to all the great memories I have from my wonderful times spent at the best brothel in Nevada. I miss it but things being what they are... well it was worth it while I could do it.  :-*

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Mar 10, 2019, 06:09 AM

Ariel, as one of those previous customers, I'm glad you are part of this. You & your co-workers keep me coming back. This Mustang forum is my connection to all the great memories I have from my wonderful times spent at the best brothel in Nevada. I miss it but things being what they are... well it was worth it while I could do it.  :-*

You need to make a Trip PB why you still have the Chance. You been on the bench since the spring of 13 it was sometime between April and may of 13. I know this only because of whom you danced with.

Time to make it happen PB. Yes I know I am one to talk since I have only booked 7 times since August of 13 with 2 extended breaks during that time. One was completely intentional. The second one was kinda sorta intentional. Sometimes life throws you several curves and a few nasty sliders to go with the fast balls.

So yeah I am one to talk, but um yeah its time to step back in the box PB if you are destined to strike out at least go down swinging my friend.😎

1 You are long over due.....

2 We seem to evaluate the ladies in a similar way.

So I am hoping you will time it right and Cross paths with one lady in particular so I can test my hypothesis.  No you don't necessarily have to book the girl unless you want to.   But in order to gather the necessary data I need you to at least sit and talk with her face to face in the bar at E28.

So to sum it all up get your kiester on a plain and take a Trip to E28 in the name of well er um science.😁😁

Would if help if I double dog dared you🤔🤔 to get back in the LPIN Rodeo?😄😄

Just Tom

this sounds like a go fund me situation to get PB a retirement party that might kill him, but he will always remember
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Ironman on Mar 10, 2019, 02:00 PM
Quote from: Prospector Bob on Mar 10, 2019, 06:09 AM

You need to make a Trip PB why you still have the Chance. You been on the bench since the spring of 13 it was sometime between April and may of 13. I know this only because of whom you danced with.

Time to make it happen PB. Yes I know I am one to talk since I have only booked 7 times since August of 13 with 2 extended breaks during that time. One was completely intentional. The second one was kinda sorta intentional. Sometimes life throws you several curves and a few nasty sliders to go with the fast balls.

So yeah I am one to talk, but um yeah its time to step back in the box PB if you are destined to strike out at least go down swinging my friend.😎

1 You are long over due.....

2 We seem to evaluate the ladies in a similar way.

So I am hoping you will time it right and Cross paths with one lady in particular so I can test my hypothesis.  No you don't necessarily have to book the girl unless you want to.   But in order to gather the necessary data I need you to at least sit and talk with her face to face in the bar at E28.

So to sum it all up get your kiester on a plain and take a Trip to E28 in the name of well er um science.😁😁

Would if help if I double dog dared you🤔🤔 to get back in the LPIN Rodeo?😄😄

I'm done dude! I think  ???  Who knows? I don't even know myself if a last hurrah is in the cards.  :-\  The desire to return isn't real strong despite all the fine women at E28.  :(  As Willie Nelson said on his 70th birthday, "I've outlived my dick!"  :o ::)

I'm gonna retire soon & there are things I wanna do that aren't LPIN related -- as hard as you might want to believe.

My niece just got back home from a trip to England & Ireland. My sister & her family made the same trip a couple of years ago. From what they've been telling me, it sounds like something I wanna do. I'd add a visit to Scotland as well. I wanna tour some of their famous Scotch distilleries.  ;D  I wanna tour the east coast too. Never been east of the Big Muddy...

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Just Tom on Mar 11, 2019, 03:01 AM
this sounds like a go fund me situation to get PB a retirement party that might kill him, but he will always remember

Make that go fund me for Ironman. At least he's still got some partying left in him.  ::) Thanks for the good thoughts though...  :)