Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Schedules / Re: Jasperís 2019 Dates!!!
« Last post by Jasper on Today at 05:21:20 AM »

Xoxo
Jasper Dayton
Florida State  +7  -1.10 over Gonzaga      $110 to win $100   Battle hardened ACC team against west coast fraud and I get 7 points.

Being a die hard GU fan I take some offense to this fraud comment. You don't make the NCAA tourney for 20 years and 5 straight sweet 16's without being a legit threat. That being said we are not as big as FSU so the betting man in me says take the 7 points.

Highlander

PS
oh yeah we also beat Duke when they were at full strength this season who else can say that
Lineup / Re: Mustang Ranch March 15th Weekend Lineup
« Last post by FarmBoyinCA on March 25, 2019, 10:30:43 PM »
Is there an updated lineup for tomorrow?

I am curios if things are on schedule with the plans that I had made leading to the visit to the area that I am making this week.
I'm going to have to get a tour one of these days I guess. When I get there all I want to do is get a certain lady naked.
That explains it.  I've been in Spanish and Cowboy on the Wild Horse side.  I'd never go the Dungeon route.  Let's just say I'm years behind on the amount of GFE I should be receiving and have lots of catching up to do.... :(      Anyway, I thought I just had one suite left to try.  Turns out I've got way more than just one suite left! 

The suites are just so nice.
That other side was just finished last summer I think and is only open in the summer months I believe so you may have to plan accordingly for a trip
Lena,     I don't know if struggling with soon to be relegated Huddersfield Town is something for West Ham United to be too proud of.   ;)     Just play Javier Hernandez - I don't get what the manager is trying to accomplish....

I don't normally bet a lot of college basketball but a couple of next week's games jump out.

Florida State  +7  -1.10 over Gonzaga      $110 to win $100   Battle hardened ACC team against west coast fraud and I get 7 points.

Michigan  -2 -1.10 over Texas Tech    $220 to win $200   Texas Tech will be last of the Big 12 teams on way out.  I had a future bet involving Kansas so I followed the Big 12 conference pretty close this year. It is garbage.   Michigan is a legit final four team with a great coach. 

record 7-7-4  +$54 

That explains it.  I've been in Spanish and Cowboy on the Wild Horse side.  I'd never go the Dungeon route.  Let's just say I'm years behind on the amount of GFE I should be receiving and have lots of catching up to do.... :(      Anyway, I thought I just had one suite left to try.  Turns out I've got way more than just one suite left! 

The suites are just so nice.
Schedules / Re: Tori returning
« Last post by Tori on March 24, 2019, 12:31:58 PM »
Bigfoot make my dreams cum true and do a two girl with me and Tori!!!

O boy, I don't think I'm going to survive my next trip.  But I guess there's worse ways to go.  =)

Pleaaaaasssseee bigfoot. Would love it..and I've never got the chance to play with lena yet  ;)
General Discussion / Re: Jasperís Fun Fact of the Day!
« Last post by Jagged on March 23, 2019, 08:53:16 PM »
The average sex session goes from 100 to 500 thrusts lol
    WoW Chloe    Did not know that.
   Always  thought  it went from 540 seconds  to 1680 sec.  Ha  Ha
   ;D

General Discussion / Re: Outdate Ideas 💡
« Last post by Jagged on March 23, 2019, 08:42:06 PM »

Allways  root for
Grave Digger   &  Scooby-Doo
          Tonight 3/23  & Tomorrow  3/24

Tonight!!!! Each Monster Jam truck is approximately 10.5 feet tall, 12 feet wide, 17 feet long and weighs 12,000 pounds. A Monster Jam engine will generate 1,500 horsepower, thanks to a blower that forces air and fuel into the engine. It is powered by methanol fuel, consumed at the rates of three gallons a minute from a specially constructed safety cell. #Fun #times #tonight @renoeventcenterlivestock #monsterjam #renoevents If anyone wants to #join the excitement!!!!

Email me: jasper@mustangranch.com

;)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10