News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by firefighter, Jun 29, 2016, 05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

I have an angel on one shoulder and a demon on the other, I am also deaf in one ear.😉
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Cherry

Going once... Going twice... SOLD! TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER 😉

Jesslyn

Wow Ryan, you have some great quotes there. So true, I loved the one about the greatest love you can give someone. Infatuation can be selfish, but love itself never is <3

Ryan313

Quote from: Jesslyn on Nov 24, 2017, 05:14 AM
Wow Ryan, you have some great quotes there. So true, I loved the one about the greatest love you can give someone. Infatuation can be selfish, but love itself never is <3

I agree with your assessment on infatuation. It is also dangerous for your psyche. I am a huge hopeless romantic. Being in love is one of the greatest pieces of life. No matter how hard it gets, it is always worth it.
Your personal warming plate

Jesslyn

Quote from: Ryan313 on Nov 25, 2017, 02:52 PM

I agree with your assessment on infatuation. It is also dangerous for your psyche. I am a huge hopeless romantic. Being in love is one of the greatest pieces of life. No matter how hard it gets, it is always worth it.

So true, Ryan! Infatuation can definitely be a psychologically dangerous thing for some :( Love is so much better! I think it's great you're a hopeless romantic, nothing wrong with delving in one of the most mysterious, divine things this world has to offer! :)

Ryan313

Quote from: Jesslyn on Nov 25, 2017, 10:24 PM

So true, Ryan! Infatuation can definitely be a psychologically dangerous thing for some :( Love is so much better! I think it's great you're a hopeless romantic, nothing wrong with delving in one of the most mysterious, divine things this world has to offer! :)

I love being a hopeless romantic even though sometimes it gets real hard. Especially loving someone you can't spend time with. But it is the path I chose.

Jesslyn

Quote from: Ryan313 on Nov 28, 2017, 02:15 PM

Oh yes, that really can be hard if you do it alone! Spending time with us ladies here at the ranch sure does make the time go by faster, though! ;)

I love being a hopeless romantic even though sometimes it gets real hard. Especially loving someone you can't spend time with. But it is the path I chose.

Michael j.

"Why do all my best ideas occur to me while I'm shaving?"      Albert Einstein
Michael J.

Ryan313

Quote from: Jesslyn on Nov 28, 2017, 03:32 PM

Oh yes, that really can be hard if you do it alone! Spending time with us ladies here at the ranch sure does make the time go by faster, though! ;)

Yes you ladies are wonderful at helping the time pass. And I appreciate what you ladies do for us. There is only one women I want to spend time with at the ranch. I have enjoyed this conversation. Thank you very much.

"Life goes by with the blink of an eye, you only have one shot so give it all you got." Babe Ruth

Katalina

Quote from: Michael j. on Nov 29, 2017, 06:27 AM
"Why do all my best ideas occur to me while I'm shaving?"      Albert Einstein

I love that lol
XOXO, Katalina

Jesslyn

Quote from: Ryan313 on Nov 29, 2017, 03:52 PM
Quote from: Jesslyn on Nov 28, 2017, 03:32 PM

Yes you ladies are wonderful at helping the time pass. And I appreciate what you ladies do for us. There is only one women I want to spend time with at the ranch. I have enjoyed this conversation. Thank you very much.

"Life goes by with the blink of an eye, you only have one shot so give it all you got." Babe Ruth

Oh, of course, Ryan! The pleasure's been all mine :)

Michael j.

"If you sit next to pretty girl for an hour, it seems like five minutes.  If you sit on a hot stove for five minutes, it seems like an hour. That is relativity."    Albert Einstein
Michael J.

Katalina

Quote from: Michael j. on Nov 30, 2017, 06:21 AM
"If you sit next to pretty girl for an hour, it seems like five minutes.  If you sit on a hot stove for five minutes, it seems like an hour. That is relativity."    Albert Einstein

Do you love Albert Einstein? Lol
XOXO, Katalina

Jesslyn

Quote from: Katalina on Nov 30, 2017, 06:26 PM
Quote from: Michael j. on Nov 30, 2017, 06:21 AM

Do you love Albert Einstein? Lol

LOL! The guy was indeed a humble genius ;) BUT...I'd have to see what ol' Albert was like in bed before I could decide that! (If he could exclaim his lust for me through mathematical equations while savagely fucking me in doggy, we might be onto something!)

Michael j.

I wonder how many people knew Einstein was a huge fan of "Beany and Cecil".   While on the faculty at Princeton U., he was hosting a conference at his house, with some of the country's top physicists in attendance.  At one point Einstein pulled out his pocket watch and announced, "Gentlemen, you must excuse me. It is time for Beany".  With that he got up, shuffled into the living room and turned on the TV.
Michael J.