News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by firefighter, Jun 29, 2016, 05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan313

“Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.” —-Erich Fromm
Your personal warming plate

Katalina

Quote from: Michael j. on Dec 01, 2017, 07:11 AM
I wonder how many people knew Einstein was a huge fan of "Beany and Cecil".   While on the faculty at Princeton U., he was hosting a conference at his house, with some of the country's top physicists in attendance.  At one point Einstein pulled out his pocket watch and announced, "Gentlemen, you must excuse me. It is time for Beany".  With that he got up, shuffled into the living room and turned on the TV.

Einstein was a beautiful man. Intelligence is f'n SEXY!
XOXO, Katalina

Ryan313

"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her... " — Unknown

Katalina

Quote from: Ryan313 on Dec 02, 2017, 08:41 PM
"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her... " — Unknown

That's sweet😍😍
XOXO, Katalina

Ryan313

Hopeless romantic,

"You treat them like they
have a heart like yours
but not everyone can be as
soft and as tender

You don't see the
person they are
you see the person
they have the potential to be

You give and give till
they pull everything out of you
and leave you empty."
Rupi Kaur - Milk and Honey

Ryan313

Unconditional love — in its most simplest form — means appreciating someone else for who they truly are. It means loving them when they are unlovable, and in spite of their imperfections and mistakes. At a deeper level, it means never, ever questioning whether you'll feel any other way toward a person. It's just a comfortable knowing that this is a constant in your life. It will always just "be."

OlderPhart

Love is -

When someone else's happiness is essential to your own

- Author Unkown

Prospector Bob

"Be the person your dog thinks you are!" ~  J.W. Stephens

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

margin

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Dec 18, 2017, 02:42 AM
One of my favourites with the similar context:

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken"
Oscar Wilde

Jesslyn

Quote from: margin on Dec 19, 2017, 01:57 AM
Quote from: Prospector Bob on Dec 18, 2017, 02:42 AM
One of my favourites with the similar context:

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken"
Oscar Wilde

Lol, I've never heard that one before! Dogs are so sweet and innocent :) That other one is really good, too!! It makes you realize just how unique you are :) 

Ryan313

Prostitutes are accused even by feminists of selling their bodies; but prostitutes don't sell their bodies, they rent their bodies. Housewives sell their bodies when they get married.

.. tobacco kills 52,000 people a year from lung cancer, and there's no telling how many lives have been ruined through drinking. But to my knowledge, no one has ever died of a blow job.

~Florynce Kennedy

Jesslyn

Quote from: Ryan313 on Dec 30, 2017, 12:43 AM
Prostitutes are accused even by feminists of selling their bodies; but prostitutes don't sell their bodies, they rent their bodies. Housewives sell their bodies when they get married.

.. tobacco kills 52,000 people a year from lung cancer, and there's no telling how many lives have been ruined through drinking. But to my knowledge, no one has ever died of a blow job.

~Florynce Kennedy

Lol, that quote has some great points! Too true :)

Ryan313

Secret to happiness: Treat everyone as if it was you living another life.
~Joe Rogan

Ryan313

There isn't any questioning the fact that some people enter your life, at the exact point of need, want or desire - it's sometimes a coincendence and most times fate, but whatever it is, I am certain it came to make me smile.

Nikki Rowe

I feel this very much so.

KittiMinx

"No one twerks like Gaston
Makes it work like Gaston
No body drops down dat booty and jerks like Gaston"

- me