News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Zodiacs ♐️

Started by Alexia, Nov 30, 2017, 09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleesi

I'm a Pisces as well (We rule!! Lol😊) and I've read many times that our best sexual match is Virgo or Scorpio. But like Atlantis said, we're very good at adapting to any situation so we can have amazing sex with just about any sign!!!😎

Shay

I'm a Libra and play especially well with a Gemini!

margin

Quote from: Krickett on Dec 08, 2017, 12:53 AM

I am Pisces;

Libra and Pisces are two of the most loving and romantic signs, so when they get together in a relationship, you know it's going to be demonstrative, affectionate and full of all the lovely trappings of romance, from flowers to poetry and intimate dinners. Both signs are sentimental by nature and together they will create a soulful and beautiful home, filled with love and mutual respect.

Morgan

I'm a Scorpio and comparable with Cancer ♋ , Pisces ♓,  Virgo ♍,  and Capricorn ♑.  But sex is the most intense with another Scorpio ♏

Shay

Quote from: margin on Dec 08, 2017, 02:18 AM

I am Pisces;

Libra and Pisces are two of the most loving and romantic signs, so when they get together in a relationship, you know it's going to be demonstrative, affectionate and full of all the lovely trappings of romance, from flowers to poetry and intimate dinners. Both signs are sentimental by nature and together they will create a soulful and beautiful home, filled with love and mutual respect.

I like the sound of that!

Daytona

Quote from: margin on Dec 08, 2017, 02:18 AM

I am Pisces;

Wow! I am a Libra, and did not know all this about myself.

Cobia

Quote from: Morgan on Dec 13, 2017, 01:11 AM
I'm a Scorpio and comparable with Cancer ♋ , Pisces ♓,  Virgo ♍,  and Capricorn ♑.  But sex is the most intense with another Scorpio ♏

Exactly !! ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

highlander

All this talk but no mention of any one being compatible with a Taurus.   :'(
ATF - "There can be only one"

Jesslyn

Quote from: highlander on Dec 23, 2017, 04:03 PM

Lol, Highlander! I'm a Taurus myself and although I can't prove it, it seems true that Cancer, Capricorn, and Virgo are our true matches :) (Not sure about the sex though, I've heard that fire signs and earth signs have great sex but make horrible couples, lol!) 

Cobia

Quote from: Jesslyn on Dec 29, 2017, 05:54 AM
Quote from: highlander on Dec 23, 2017, 04:03 PM

Lol, Highlander! I'm a Taurus myself and although I can't prove it, it seems true that Cancer, Capricorn, and Virgo are our true matches :) (Not sure about the sex though, I've heard that fire signs and earth signs have great sex but make horrible couples, lol!)

Reckon a Scorpio would have good sex with a Taurus ?  :D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Whitney

All of them!🤷🏻I'm a Capricorn ♑🐐😘
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Chloe

Im a capricorn too!🤘
Im pretty sure capricorns are most compatible with virgos anx tauruss 😙
Quote from: Whitney on Dec 30, 2017, 09:47 PM

highlander

Quote from: Chloe on Feb 19, 2018, 02:06 AM
Im a capricorn too!🤘

Looks like I'll need to keep an eye for you two ladies the next time I am in town.  ;)
ATF - "There can be only one"

Chloe

Definitely honeybun! Id love to meet you😘
Quote from: highlander on Feb 19, 2018, 04:40 AM
Quote from: Chloe on Feb 19, 2018, 02:06 AM
Im a capricorn too!🤘

Looks like I'll need to keep an eye for you two ladies the next time I am in town.  ;)

FarmBoyinCA

I am also a Sagittarius.  I do not know what signs I am compatible with.  When I get to know someone, I can open up after being shy from the start.