Author Topic: Hi! 😀  (Read 720 times)

Cobia

• View Profile
Re: Hi! 😀
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2018, 08:43:33 AM »

You can't go wrong with the Mustang.  Just give it a try.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Madison

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 03:16:11 AM »
Hi everone! Nice to meet you. I am a speciall olympicc champion. I fully independant now! Will visit vacation Vegas soon. Do you hang out wit speciail needs people's. Thank you

Absolutely we would love to meet you and I think you'll find the Mustang a very welcoming and fun space! As long as you are open about any specific needs you have, I am sure there are lots of ladies (including myself) who are more than happy to accommodate and enjoy a sensational experience with you! We also have great food here and amenities. We are definitely closer to RENO than VEGAS, though, so take that into consideration when making your travel plans!

MrTShirt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 09:03:15 PM »
Hi everone! Nice to meet you. I am a speciall olympicc champion. I fully independant now! Will visit vacation Vegas soon. Do you hang out wit speciail needs people's. Thank you
If you have any access issues, you can review my survey of the houses at:

http://brothellife.com/ranch-directions-and-information/house-accessibility-for-wheel-chairs-and-handicap-people-alphabetical-order/

Note that there is actually two versions, one alphabetical order and one in a geographical order.
Wish you the best.

Ironman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 01:40:43 PM »

Um.yes the ladies have no problem with that.

But Vegas is not even close to the Mustang probably at least 6 hours by car from Vegas. If you want to visit Mustang you need to fly into Reno I think its about 15 or 20 minutes from the Reno.airport to Mustang.

There are 3 Ranches within about an hour of Vegas, but we are not going to discuss them on the mustang forum.😉
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 02:35:36 PM by Ironman »

SpecialOlymipicChampion

• View Profile
Hi! 😀
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 05:32:34 AM »