News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

VICTORIA retiring APRIL 31st, 2018!

Started by Madam Tara, Mar 31, 2018, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madam Tara

hello all, our beautiful, sweet loving Victoria is retiring April 31st 2018! Yes you heard me correct guys and gals, so come out and see her while you can.
call to book your appointments ASAP  :-*
Madam Tara XO

Victoria

Yep! Tara speaks the truth! It's no April Fools joke! Come get me guys! 😜

KittiMinx

But April has 30 days... did Victoria open a time vortex?

Ember

Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 10, 2018, 07:18 PM

Does that mean she's never retiring since it's on a nonexistent day? 😰😰😰 Lol just joking with you Victoria although I will miss you terribly!

Victoria

I have to retire someday my dear Ember! 😘 Can you imagine me at 90 in line up with a cane and denchers? Ha!!!! 😜 But yes, it is the 30th. It's coming up quick!

johann

I'm all set, got an appointment for a party week after next.  If you have never partied with this wonderful lady grab the chance before it's too late.

Victoria

I'll be ready and waiting for you Johann! 😘

Just Tom

Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 10, 2018, 07:18 PM

having know her for a few years, anything, and i mean anything, is possible when Victoria is involved...
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Victoria

Lol... that's true Tom!!! 😘. Btw... I am very much enjoying my coffee gift basket! The bath stuff is AMAZING! And I am sipping a nice cup of java as I am typing this! Thank you so very much! ❤️😘😁☕️

Just Tom

easy on the coffee babe, you know how you get when you over caffeinated, after your next party, the guy comes out walking funny

stopping by this weekend, anything i need to bring? 
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Ember

Quote from: Victoria on Apr 14, 2018, 03:29 PM
I have to retire someday my dear Ember! 😘 Can you imagine me at 90 in line up with a cane and denchers? Ha!!!! 😜 But yes, it is the 30th. It's coming up quick!

You'd still have that awesome smile of yours!

Victoria

Quote from: Just Tom on Apr 17, 2018, 01:14 AM
easy on the coffee babe, you know how you get when you over caffeinated, after your next party, the guy comes out walking funny

stopping by this weekend, anything i need to bring?

Tom, you know me all too well! 😜. As far as bringing anything, not that I can think of! Just your sweet self! 😘❤️

Ember, you crack me up!!!

Victoria

OMG... Chuckar Chaser you are a RIOT! 😂. Of course I would! That would be a hell of a sight!!!  😳