Mustang ranch's NEW Website so BEAUTIFUL

Started by Madam Tara, Mar 31, 2018, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madam Tara

Hello all,

Hope you all have checked out the Mustang Ranch's new website! It is SO amazing!!
BIG BIG Thank-you to the people that built it and helped us with everything! We are so very grateful for all you have done for us :-* :-*

Thank you so very much,
Madam Tara XO
Madam Tara XO

Michael j.

Please bring back the ladies' photo galleries and bio info.  Some of us who come from far away who want to make their selection in advance would like to do so on the basis of more than one photo. ;D
Michael J.

KittiMinx

Quote from: Michael j. on Apr 03, 2018, 04:47 AM
Please bring back the ladies' photo galleries and bio info.  Some of us who come from far away who want to make their selection in advance would like to do so on the basis of more than one photo. ;D

Seconding this. Especially with FOSTA being a thing making it harder for us to advertise ourselves. Also please consult the site architect as to why it's not mobile friendly on many devices.  Was this not done in HTML5? These are important things that will better help business.

johann

Hmm.  I'm surprised you think it's not mobile friendly, in my humble opinion it's a huge improvement over the previous site on mobile.  Although you do really need to turn your phone to landscape mode.  Also I use an Android phone and Firefox as my browser.  Whice phone/browser was causing trouble?

Michael j.

Quote from: Michael j. on Apr 03, 2018, 04:47 AM
Ooops, I have discovered that clicking on the heart opens the photo galleries, but PLEASE restore the bio info including heght, weight, etc. as well as sexual preferences, etc.
Michael J.

Lochet

Overall I like the new site but, please bring back the ladies Bio, in their profile.
I would consider adding tags for the services the ladies offer in the ladies profile so that a search function could be enabled.
I would also consider adding a calendar so that clients could see who is scheduled next week, next month etc

Michael j.

Also, could the ladies again show some nudity (at their discretion, of course) in their ads?  In the past, that was one of the factors in making my selection for my annual visit, in addition to showing their face as well.
Michael J.

BJP

Quote from: Lochet on May 20, 2018, 11:32 AM
Overall I like the new site but, please bring back the ladies Bio, in their profile.
I would consider adding tags for the services the ladies offer in the ladies profile so that a search function could be enabled.
I would also consider adding a calendar so that clients could see who is scheduled next week, next month etc

I second that.

QuoteAlso, could the ladies again show some nudity (at their discretion, of course) in their ads?  In the past, that was one of the factors in making my selection for my annual visit, in addition to showing their face as well.

Though I can understand only showing part of their face but, overall same here.

LenaStarrXXX

I love the new site I just wish I was on it! I know many of us ladies want our bios up even if we don't have pictures yet  :)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Zylar

Yes bios and profiles for the ladies, makes me sad some ladies like Lena who have been around for months now still don't have working profiles  :-\