News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My retirement bucket list!

Started by Victoria, Apr 15, 2018, 01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Ok, so yes, this chapter in my life is coming to and end. But it can't come to an end until I cross a couple things off! Or a couple ladies for that matter! 😈

Ember, gentlemen, is a fairly new lady who actually reminds me a lot of my younger self. Oh dear god not another one, right?! 😜  She is fun, energetic, feisty and curvy. Sounds like fun right? Well, I am on a mission to do a two girl with this wonderful lady and help her explore!

Then there is the beautiful Tori.... She has done an extraordinary job making a name for herself and is what a true courtesan should be. Kind, caring, beautiful, a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets! Or so I'm told... I also know a little secret about her... which I want to find out if it's true or not!

So, I only have a short time left, who wants to help me cross these off my bucket list?

Bigfoot

If I party with you and Tori do I get to find out what the secret is?  =)

SixT9er

Quote from: Bigfoot on Apr 15, 2018, 07:05 AM
If I party with you and Tori do I get to find out what the secret is?  =)
I think you and Victoria will find the secret and I'm thinking you'll have to do things right and pay attention 😜
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Victoria

I'm sure I could find out if the secret is true!!! 😉. But yes, you'd better be paying attention! And as for Ember, she is a total sweetheart. If you haven't met her, she's worth the visit! 😁

Bigfoot

O, the beautiful and sultry Ember is definitely on my bucket list, but I don't know if my body could handle a foursome.  ;)

Victoria

Hey, I got ya covered! I'm certified in CPR! And we both can handle mouth to penis reSUCKitation! 😜

Bigfoot

Quote from: Victoria on Apr 16, 2018, 03:36 PM
Hey, I got ya covered! I'm certified in CPR! And we both can handle mouth to penis reSUCKitation! 😜

I don't remember that being in my CPR course last year... is that something new?  I am now scared to take my re-certification. 

Ember

I would absolutely love to have a party with this wonderful woman! Someone help us out please!

Victoria

Quote from: Bigfoot on Apr 17, 2018, 05:25 AM
Quote from: Victoria on Apr 16, 2018, 03:36 PM

I don't remember that being in my CPR course last year... is that something new?  I am now scared to take my re-certification.

Luckily, it's not part of the regular curriculum! It's a specialty! 😉😜. But I could teach you!!! Ember is very skilled in it as well! 😁