Author Topic: My retirement bucket list!  (Read 504 times)

Victoria

• Ladies
    • View Profile
Re: My retirement bucket list!
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 05:52:48 PM »
Hey, I got ya covered! Iím certified in CPR! And we both can handle mouth to penis reSUCKitation! 😜

I don't remember that being in my CPR course last year... is that something new?  I am now scared to take my re-certification.

Luckily, itís not part of the regular curriculum! Itís a specialty! 😉😜. But I could teach you!!! Ember is very skilled in it as well! 😁

Ember

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2018, 04:27:25 PM »
I would absolutely love to have a party with this wonderful woman! Someone help us out please!

Bigfoot

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2018, 05:25:26 AM »
Hey, I got ya covered! Iím certified in CPR! And we both can handle mouth to penis reSUCKitation! 😜

I don't remember that being in my CPR course last year... is that something new?  I am now scared to take my re-certification. 

Victoria

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 03:36:19 PM »

Bigfoot

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 05:18:49 PM »
O, the beautiful and sultry Ember is definitely on my bucket list, but I don't know if my body could handle a foursome.  ;)

Victoria

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 03:16:53 PM »
Iím sure I could find out if the secret is true!!! 😉. But yes, youíd better be paying attention! And as for Ember, she is a total sweetheart. If you havenít met her, sheís worth the visit! 😁

SixT9er

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 01:15:59 PM »
If I party with you and Tori do I get to find out what the secret is?  =)
I think you and Victoria will find the secret and Iím thinking youíll have to do things right and pay attention 😜

Bigfoot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 07:05:49 AM »
If I party with you and Tori do I get to find out what the secret is?  =)

chuckar chaser

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 02:10:45 AM »
Victoria I would love to help you take Tori off your bucket list. Dang if there was a way to swing it.
I am sure I would like to help with Ember also. I just have not met her yet.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 01:17:49 PM by chuckar chaser »
You can not use someone else's fire.
You can only use your own. And in order
To do that. You must first be willing to believe
That you have it.
                             Audre Lorde

Victoria

• Ladies
    • View Profile
My retirement bucket list!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 01:55:33 AM »
Ok, so yes, this chapter in my life is coming to and end. But it canít come to an end until I cross a couple things off! Or a couple ladies for that matter! 😈

Ember, gentlemen, is a fairly new lady who actually reminds me a lot of my younger self. Oh dear god not another one, right?! 😜  She is fun, energetic, feisty and curvy. Sounds like fun right? Well, I am on a mission to do a two girl with this wonderful lady and help her explore!

Then there is the beautiful Tori.... She has done an extraordinary job making a name for herself and is what a true courtesan should be. Kind, caring, beautiful, a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets! Or so Iím told... I also know a little secret about her... which I want to find out if itís true or not!

So, I only have a short time left, who wants to help me cross these off my bucket list?