News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Double ended what now?!?!?!

Started by Victoria, Jun 05, 2018, 07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Ha! Made ya look!!!!  I tell ya! The action just never stops! We have a bar packed with people, guys and girls! Well, I look up from what I'm doing because I hear the chaos of screaming and yelling!

What the heck?! Jasper AND Brandy are BOTH on the SAME pole UPSIDE DOWN SPINNING AROUND! 😳😳

I tell ya guys... there is nowhere on earth you will EVER see (or play with for that matter) what you can here!!!!

Katalina

Quote from: Victoria on Jun 05, 2018, 07:37 PM
Ha! Made ya look!!!!  I tell ya! The action just never stops! We have a bar packed with people, guys and girls! Well, I look up from what I'm doing because I hear the chaos of screaming and yelling!

What the heck?! Jasper AND Brandy are BOTH on the SAME pole UPSIDE DOWN SPINNING AROUND! 😳😳

I tell ya guys... there is nowhere on earth you will EVER see (or play with for that matter) what you can here!!!!

I'm only a fan of double trouble😈😇😈😇😈😇
XOXO, Katalina

Madison

Quote from: Katalina on Jun 20, 2018, 12:49 PM

Yes! Katalina we need to get out "dream team" on again! Soon!

Katalina

Quote from: Madison on Jun 20, 2018, 01:30 PM
Quote from: Katalina on Jun 20, 2018, 12:49 PM

Yes! Katalina we need to get out "dream team" on again! Soon!

Dream teaminggggg, check us outtttt😻😻🙈🙉🙊
XOXO, Katalina

Grizzly

@victoria I am stuck at work 2500 miles away & not sure when I will make to experience the Fun of the Mustang Ranch. Sounds like I am missing out on a lot

RachelVarga

Quote from: Grizzly on Jun 27, 2018, 04:45 AM
@victoria I am stuck at work 2500 miles away & not sure when I will make to experience the Fun of the Mustang Ranch. Sounds like I am missing out on a lot

I got you covered Grizzly. ;)
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Jasper

We will save you some fun for when you arrive!

Grizzly

Quote from: Jasper on Jun 29, 2018, 05:57 AM
We will save you some fun for when you arrive!
Quote from: RachelVarga on Jun 28, 2018, 11:58 PM
Quote from: Grizzly on Jun 27, 2018, 04:45 AM
I got you covered Grizzly. ;)

Thanks ladies you are amazing , cannot wait to visit

Victoria

Grizzly, you will have no matter what!!!! 😉