News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Off Road Racing Party!!!!!

Started by Victoria, Jul 09, 2018, 06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Saturday 7-21!

Come join us after you go see the Lucas Oil Races! It's the best place to cool off after being in the hot sun!!!!  Have fun in the sun and get laid in the shade! 😎

COLD BEER AND HOT LADIES!

FOOD AND DRINK SPECIALS!

MrTShirt

Too bad you can't have a booth right at the track.   :)

SixT9er

Going to be a party week!

Pool Party the 19th
Possible coronation party after the awards on the 20th
Now this on the 21st!

Then again if you aren't partying at the Mustang already you're missing out!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Victoria

Quote from: SixT9er on Jul 09, 2018, 09:35 PM
Going to be a party week!

Pool Party the 19th
Possible coronation party after the awards on the 20th
Now this on the 21st!

Then again if you aren't partying at the Mustang already you're missing out!

It will be party central up here!!! That would be awesome if there was a coronation party! 😉
I agree MrTshirt! throw the stress boobies into the crowd! 😜

Grizzly

I definitely am missing out on the parties at Mustang, such a shame it will be October or later before I can make my first visit. Have fun everyone

Victoria

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jul 10, 2018, 03:48 AM
Hot trucks followed up by the most beautiful wonderful women what could be better? I guess having one of those ladies with you at the races would be about the only way to top that off.

You know I can agree to that! Come take our lovely ladies with you! It's super fun to have a sexy sidekick with ya!

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Grizzly on Jul 10, 2018, 02:52 PM
I definitely am missing out on the parties at Mustang, such a shame it will be October or later before I can make my first visit. Have fun everyone

Hey Grizz... If you're going in October try to go for the Mustang Halloween Party. I've been to a couple of them & they are a blast!

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal