SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mustang Merchandise

Started by RachelVarga, Aug 12, 2018, 10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

KittiMinx

Ada Marie

We have some of the best merchandise! We also have some of the best models for it too 😉 these look great, Rachel.

Serena

I have to agree Ada Marie. I think we definitely have the best merchandise by far than any other house, as well as the best models!!! Love your pics Rachel!! Xoxoxo  :-* :-* :-*

Ember

You know it's the best when even the ladies want some  ;D! Our stuff is most definitely sexy as hell and I will love anyone who will get me some stuff ;)!

Bigfoot

Quote from: Ember on Nov 25, 2018, 10:58 AM
You know it's the best when even the ladies want some  ;D! Our stuff is most definitely sexy as hell and I will love anyone who will get me some stuff ;)!

Christmas is around the corner.  Have you been good this year?  ;)

Ember

Quote from: Bigfoot on Nov 27, 2018, 07:51 AM
Quote from: Ember on Nov 25, 2018, 10:58 AM

Christmas is around the corner.  Have you been good this year?  ;)

Why don't you come in to see me and find out for yourself?..  ;) ;D :-* :P

RachelVarga

Quote from: Serena on Nov 25, 2018, 01:44 AM
I have to agree Ada Marie. I think we definitely have the best merchandise by far than any other house, as well as the best models!!! Love your pics Rachel!! Xoxoxo  :-* :-* :-*

Thank you Serena!

Guys, if the pink or blue is too much, we have a green one that will fit in perfect when you are out hunting.

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

MrTShirt

Quote from: RachelVarga on Nov 27, 2018, 09:24 PM

Thank you Serena!

Guys, if the pink or blue is too much, we have a green one that will fit in perfect when you are out hunting.

Not only great merchandise, but a great hunting partner.   :P

Ember

Quote from: RachelVarga on Nov 27, 2018, 09:24 PM

Thank you Serena!

Oooooooo that looks so cute!!

Cobia

OHHHH, I want 1 of those.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Madison

I always love peeking in the gift shop to see what's new! LOVE some of the new earrings in the new jewelry counter! And of course, I can't have too many panties! I need the hot pink mustang panties to complete my collection  :-* :-* :-*

RachelVarga

Quote from: Madison on Nov 28, 2018, 01:34 PM
I always love peeking in the gift shop to see what's new! LOVE some of the new earrings in the new jewelry counter! And of course, I can't have too many panties! I need the hot pink mustang panties to complete my collection  :-* :-* :-*

You should model some of them and post the pics on here. :)
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Madison

Quote from: RachelVarga on Dec 02, 2018, 02:59 AM

That would be a great idea! I have tried to post pics a few times here but can't seem to figure out how to make it work! Whenever I add as an attachment, when I preview the post the picture never works.  >:(

SixT9er

Quote from: Madison on Dec 03, 2018, 12:35 PM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Dec 02, 2018, 02:59 AM

I believe somewhere here Rachel has posted picture posting instructions, if I find it I'll bump it for your

That would be a great idea! I have tried to post pics a few times here but can't seem to figure out how to make it work! Whenever I add as an attachment, when I preview the post the picture never works.  >:(
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact