News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Comstock Chronicle Article

Started by Rocket Scientist, Oct 13, 2018, 03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket Scientist

Jen and Tara, you provided a very accurate and compelling case for why the Mustang is the premier brothel in the Country. I'm glad the reporter had a open mind and wrote an objective story. The reason the Mustang is not under attack is that it is a venue for caregivers to provide men with services they cannot get anywhere else. The other reason is that Lance is a businessman and a gentleman. It is NOT a whorehouse.

The reason the Hof brothels are being attacked and some shut down is that Dennis is a pimp and abuses the women. I have never been in one, but his infamous TV series tells all that needs to be told about how he exploits his ladies. His run-ins with the State and law enforcement are legendary.

During my many business meetings with Lance and Kris at the Ranch over the last 15 years, I have had the opportunity to interview many of the ladies. Their stories are amazing and compelling. They all share one common theme. They are there to fulfill fantasies and give the guests an amazing experience they can't get anywhere else in the Country (legally and safely). They also love what they do.

As a long time resident of Storey County, I am proud to have the Ranch as a member of the community. My neighbors, who look at it with disdain do not appreciate that it has paid the bulk of County taxes for years.

RachelVarga

Well, I don't think we have to worry about Dennis anymore. No, you won't find any kind words for him or anyone that enabled or defended him coming from me. Right now my heart is with the girls abused by him. Nothing will change what you have been through and I hope you get any little bit of closure possible knowing that he can't do this anymore.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Michael j.

No indeed, you won't have to worry about Dennis Hof any more. He passed away today at age 72.
Michael J.

fairoakian

Quote from: RachelVarga on Oct 16, 2018, 11:42 PM
Well, I don't think we have to worry about Dennis anymore. No, you won't find any kind words for him or anyone that enabled or defended him coming from me. Right now my heart is with the girls abused by him. Nothing will change what you have been through and I hope you get any little bit of closure possible knowing that he can't do this anymore.

Couldn't agree more, well said Rachel, and now he's gone!!

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Rocket Scientist on Oct 13, 2018, 03:59 PM
Jen and Tara, you provided a very accurate and compelling case for why the Mustang is the premier brothel in the Country. I'm glad the reporter had a open mind and wrote an objective story. The reason the Mustang is not under attack is that it is a venue for caregivers to provide men with services they cannot get anywhere else. The other reason is that Lance is a businessman and a gentleman. It is NOT a whorehouse.

The reason the Hof brothels are being attacked and some shut down is that Dennis is a pimp and abuses the women. I have never been in one, but his infamous TV series tells all that needs to be told about how he exploits his ladies. His run-ins with the State and law enforcement are legendary.

During my many business meetings with Lance and Kris at the Ranch over the last 15 years, I have had the opportunity to interview many of the ladies. Their stories are amazing and compelling. They all share one common theme. They are there to fulfill fantasies and give the guests an amazing experience they can't get anywhere else in the Country (legally and safely). They also love what they do.

As a long time resident of Storey County, I am proud to have the Ranch as a member of the community. My neighbors, who look at it with disdain do not appreciate that it has paid the bulk of County taxes for years.

I absolutely love the fact that you called us caregivers. That's exactly how I see us. We provide a service that goes way beyond the obvious. Thank you so much for such lovely words and well written post.

xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com