Unequalled Rachel Varga

Started by SixT9er, Oct 27, 2018, 03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Just spent 2 Great days with the incredible Rachel Varga. This Lady constantly reminds me why she is my one All Time Favorite! We spent intimate time and went on outdates having a lot of fun in the process. She always makes me feel special and our time together is priceless. Doesn't matter if we are in her bed or out on the town she always makes sure I'm having a Great time and is with me!

I will never discuss specifics, I will only say she is the best I've ever had and her skills in all areas are unmatched

I've lost count of the number of parties we've had as I just know it's around 50. I never thought I'd see the same Lady 10X let alone 50! I anxiously look forward to our next encounter that can not come soon enough! As long as this Beautiful Lady will see me I will continue to do so!

Thank you Rachel for more priceless memories!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

BigBankA7D

Great review two days with the wonderful Rachel varga is never enough

Cobia

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Oct 27, 2018, 02:30 PM
Great review two days with the wonderful Rachel varga is never enough

I agree with you.

I have double dated with her several times and Rachel  is a blast to go out with.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

I didn't get enough last week so went for a repeat performance on her Last night. She of course didn't disappoint!

Thanks again Rachel for making me feel incredible!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

SixT9er

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Oct 29, 2018, 06:42 PM
Good for you and I am sure she didnt disappoint at all.
Never dissapoints! Always exceeds expectations!