News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Toys

Started by Lexi, Jan 24, 2019, 12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexi

Sex Toys are amazing and are extra pleasurable ! My favorites have to be viborators not only for me but using it on a man too! I like using cock rings on men and whips as well. I definitely want to use a butt plug on myself during a party. I used to not be into them but wow what a difference they have made in my life lol. By the way we also sell toys to for those of u that want to try them during a party or to take home for your pleasure

Ariel Savage

I'm definitley on the same page about vibrators and butt plugs. I even know how to massage the prostate so we can both have anal pleasure

KittiMinx

Lelo vibes are my jam. I also love to give prostate massages that teach men about internal orgasms!

Ariel Savage

Do you guys have a favorite vibrator? Mine is the magic wand ofc😍

KittiMinx

Quote from: Ariel Savage on Mar 04, 2019, 06:49 PM
Do you guys have a favorite vibrator? Mine is the magic wand ofc😍

Lelo makes an amazing rabbit that feels Fantastic. Has different settings too and is waterproof.

I swear I don't work for Lelo.

Chloe

Quote from: Ariel Savage on Mar 02, 2019, 11:12 PM
I'm definitley on the same page about vibrators and butt plugs. I even know how to massage the prostate so we can both have anal pleasure

Heyyyy I learned how to massage the prostate here.. what a memorable experience 😁😁😁

Serena

I've never used a butt plug during sex, but if it's as good as you make it seem, I'll have to try it Lexi. My favorite toy is the magic wand, but who doesn't love that one?!
;) ;D :P

Chloe

Quote from: Serena on Apr 04, 2019, 12:31 AM
I've never used a butt plug during sex, but if it's as good as you make it seem, I'll have to try it Lexi. My favorite toy is the magic wand, but who doesn't love that one?!
;) ;D :P
Right! Everyone makes it feel so amazing... I might have to get the guts to try one too😉😎😏