double d

I'm so embarrassed  :(

Howdy y'all

DD

Just Tom

not many get to do it all over again brother... enjoy it while you can
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

double d

Ya..but I sort of feel like an AAer that fell off the wagon and lost all his sobriety!

Good to hear from you Tom!

DD

Ironman

Quote from: double d on Mar 18, 2019, 01:43 AM

Howdy y'all

DD

😄😄 if you are the same double d most of us know you are not truly a neewbi 😎 Even if you aren't the same person make another 15 or so frivolous posts and your profile on here won't say newbie anymore.👍🏻🖖🏼

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

double d

Quote from: Ironman on Mar 18, 2019, 02:02 AM

Howdy y'all

DD

😄😄 if you are the same double d most of us know you are not truly a neewbi 😎 Even if you aren't the same person make another 15 or so frivolous posts and your profile on here won't say newbie anymore.👍🏻🖖🏼

Thanks guys!. And as far as I know...still the one and only IM!

Ironman

Quote from: double d on Mar 18, 2019, 02:39 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Mar 18, 2019, 02:02 AM

Howdy y'all

DD

Thanks guys!. And as far as I know...still the one and only IM!

I remember back in 2010 when I was. In the LPIN witness protection program for about a year I booked two parties at MR and one of the ladies said since I was not posting as Ironman write the TR under a different handle.

So I figured why not that version of the MR forum got basically almost no action. Except for like 25 or so regulars. You Cobia PB and a few others about 30 minutes after I made the post you made clear you knew who I was.😄😄😄

As you pointed out my posting style was to distinctive. You said something about nobody could fudge that writing style. I think I made maybe one or two additional post as Brett Favre before going back to Ironman in a limited fashion. It would be several more months after the passing😟 of a fellow for lack of a better term monger that I left the lpin witness protection program. I still Remember though you were the first to call me on it. But if it hadn't been you it would have been Cobia PB Doc Who or one of those guys.

My reasons at the time wasn't about fooling you guys anyway.😄 With all that being said glad to see you posting again its been awhile since I have seen any posting by you on the lpin forums. Glad to know you are still on this earth and breathing buddy.😎

Victoria

Welcome to the board sweet Double D! Hope all is well with you! ❤️❤️❤️

double d

Hey Victoria!!!. All is well...hope to see you soon!

DD

Jagged

I dont know what happen.

But glad  U  R  back around. 

In our books   

U  R  considered  a

RETURNEE  !

Welcome  Back  Double d