News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Trip Summaries / Re: Turn out the lights, the p...
Last post by Cobia - Today at 01:38 PM
Quote from: easy on Today at 01:27 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Today at 01:19 PMYeah, it is time to head home.  It was nice seeing you again Easy. Enjoyed our visit.

Be safe going home.

You too my friend.

I have a lot to tell ya when I get home.
Last post by easy - Today at 01:27 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Today at 01:19 PMYeah, it is time to head home.  It was nice seeing you again Easy. Enjoyed our visit.

Be safe going home.

You too my friend.
Trip Summaries / Re: FIRST VACATION FOR 2024......
Last post by Cobia - Today at 01:22 PM

3 more parties to put on the books.

Headed home so more later.
Last post by Cobia - Today at 01:21 PM
Quote from: OldPaint on Apr 18, 2024, 01:06 PM"He is like 15 billion years old."

So that's the secret - fossilized.

Exactly.....lol
Last post by Cobia - Today at 01:19 PM
Yeah, it is time to head home.  It was nice seeing you again Easy. Enjoyed our visit.

Be safe going home.
Trip Summaries / Turn out the lights, the party...
Last post by easy - Today at 04:22 AM
It has been a week!

My original plan was to party with Venus on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of this week. Unfortunately, she left early Thursday morning so we only got to party twice. Even on Tuesday when we didn't party, we got to have dinner together and she hung out with me while I was there. She is truly an exceptional lady. Since I met her in October, I tried to learn some words and phrases in Thai. Most of it I got wrong but I did get "pu ying kahng chan" "My girl".

Stopped at Mustang tonight (Thursday) to say goodbye to Cobia who is heading out early in the morning. I think 9er has at least one more day. I'm leaving town early Saturday morning. I don't know if I'll make it back to the ranch tomorrow. For that matter, I'm not sure if I'll ever make it back or not. Some of us old guys have said before that this could be our last trip and we still make it back. It's just a fact of life and getting older.

THANK YOU to everyone at exit 28 who helped make the past few days great. It was great to see my old friend Cobia, my not so old friend 9er, Cousin C, Tara and all the beautiful ladies. And THANK YOU to my ATF, my crush, the most beautiful Venus

Don't let me forget the great cooks and bartenders. Mustang really does have the best food in the area. Great crab cakes! And a shout out to the security guys that keep us all in line.
Way Off Topic / Free insta Likes
Last post by Raymondguedo - Apr 18, 2024, 07:39 PM
Free Instagram Tools:
Free Instagram Likes
Last post by OldPaint - Apr 18, 2024, 01:06 PM
"He is like 15 billion years old."

So that's the secret - fossilized.
General Discussion / Re: LPIN 2023 Awards Nominatin...
Last post by firefighter - Apr 18, 2024, 04:56 AM
Quote from: marcosandrew on Apr 16, 2024, 10:25 AMHey firefighter,

Thanks for sharing this, I've been waiting a long time to vote.

(Marcos)
Mendix Online Training

LPIN 2024 Awards Voter Registration will open after the current contest concludes.

The LPIN 2024 Awards Voter Registration Announcement will be posted after 6/1/24.
http://lpinawards.com/index.php?topic=313.0

Thank you for your interest!
General Discussion / LPIN 2023 Awards Nominating Ro...
Last post by firefighter - Apr 18, 2024, 04:49 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Apr 10, 2024, 10:15 AM
Quote from: SixT9er on Apr 09, 2024, 08:16 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Apr 09, 2024, 04:40 AMYou all need to work on your website security certificate so that the security warning message doesn't pop up. When the voter submits their vote.
It didn't pop up on me

You were lucky it gave me the website is not secure warning. It has not done that to me in past years, but it did this year for whatever reason.

The problem may be that your Internet browser believes the HTML ballot is unsafe, but I assure you that it is indeed safe.

I use Microsoft Edge and I don't experience any problems. 

Please try using a different Internet browser in the preliminary voting round.
The most common browsers are Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Firefox.