Olivia Lush- Your Brazilian Delight's schedule- Available until 8/27 1pm to 1 am

Started by Olivia Lush, Jul 25, 2018, 06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Lush

Hello lovelies,
For the ones that haven't met me yet, I am Olivia Lush, the new Brazilian Beauty in the house.

My first visit has been so much fun that I've extended it to stay available for your pleasure daily from 1:00pm to 1:00am until 7/30

My Future Visits are:
August 14-27
September 7-24
October 9-22

Would you like to see my Brazilian moves? Check out my video and let me know what  you think about it

Click here to watch it   https://vimeo.com/281367401

Can't wait to be in your arms ;)

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

KC

During the recent CWMC festivities I had the pleasure of partying with Olivia. She is indeed a Brazilian beauty. She is very beautiful and has a great body. We had a great time together at the ranch. I am glad to hear that she will be returning to the ranch in the future. I hope I get a chance to spend more quality time with this beautiful lady, I highly recommend her...

KC

Olivia Lush

Quote from: KC on Jul 26, 2018, 05:22 AM
During the recent CWMC festivities I had the pleasure of partying with Olivia. She is indeed a Brazilian beauty. She is very beautiful and has a great body. We had a great time together at the ranch. I am glad to hear that she will be returning to the ranch in the future. I hope I get a chance to spend more quality time with this beautiful lady, I highly recommend her...

KC
Thank you so much for the kind words KC! I had a blast with you and would love to share some delightfully moments with you again sometime soon.
xoxo
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

Hello Lovelies,
I am almost there and can't wait to be with you.
I am arriving at Mustang Ranch tomorrow and will be ready to play on Tuesday (8/14).
Come mess up my bed with me...

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

Hello Lovelies,
I can't wait to see dear friends and make some new ones as well. I am available for your pleasure at the Mustang Ranch until 8/27 from 1:00pm to 1:00am
Call the office for an appointment 1-800-727-8638 or stop by.
Can't wait to be in your arms...

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Cobia

What can I say.....take my breath away !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Olivia Lush

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27