News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by firefighter, Jun 29, 2016, 05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamscometrue

The secret to living well and longer is: eat half, walk double, laugh triple, and love without measure.

Whitney

Smile, be happy, and love life is to short not to.😁😄💜
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

MrEd73

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ― Dalai Lama
Just roll with it.

NorthMnMan

" Speak softly and carry a big stick ".   By Theodore Roosevelt, on this date in 1901, at The Minnesota State Fair,

dreamscometrue

The biggest communication problem is we don't listen to understand, we listen to reply.

dreamscometrue

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light - Albus Dumbledore

dreamscometrue

"Don't ever let anybody tell you that you can't be whatever you want to be"  - Phil Brooks

Michael j.

"If you sit next to pretty girl for an hour, it seems like five minutes.  If you sit on a hot stove for five minutes, it seems like an hour.  That is relativity"      Albert Einstein
Michael J.

dreamscometrue

"Catch on fire if you must, sometimes everything needs to burn to the ground so that we may grow" - AJ Lawless

johann

Goals are deceptive, the unaimed arrow never misses.

TheTallViking

"All the beautiful things in this world are lies. They count for nothing in the end."

― Patrick McCabe, The Butcher Boy

Just Tom

' very few problems in life can not be solved with the proper application of high explosives'

Blaster, Uncommon Valor, 1988
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Michael j.

"Next to a dog, a book is man's best friend.  Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read".    Groucho Marx
Michael J.

Shay

I always behave, just not necessarily well 💃

Shay

I licked it, so it's mine....😛