It was worth the wait!

Started by Leah, Mar 25, 2018, 04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leah

For the last few months, I've been in contact with a gentleman who had an idea for a themed party. After reading his initial post in the forum concerning what he was looking for, I knew I was the lady for him. He wanted a naughty secretary to ease his mind from his stressful work, and I just so happen to be the naughtiest of secretaries. We exchanged many plans and details over time about what would make this perfect; and it was! Maybe it was anticipation in part, but with the time and ability to cultivate a perfect fantasy, we really knocked this one outta the park. At first, it almost felt like a blind date, but once we were together it was obvious that the time it took to get to know each other set an perfect foundation for a great experience. As spontaneous as I am, the planning made the difference. I guess you could say we worked out the kinks together ;)

<3
Leah

FarmBoyinCA

Leah,

As I sit here reading this review, I appreciate the kind words that you had to say about our party.  The way that we planned the entire party over the past couple of months was the exact way that I had in my dream.  The way I would describe the way you were to me was very sweet and classy to me.  I can tell when we first looked each other in the eyes, we had the chemistry working perfectly to make this party the time of our lives. You knew how to get me in the mood and that was sustain from start to finish.

Thank you for the great party, Leah.  I am having a lot of great memories from our experience together.  I know there will be a second party for both of us in the future.

Ada Marie

Even though it was a while ago, it still seemed too hot not to reply. It's alwat wonderful when you plan out a party and have the anticipation of its arrival. It's almost like a trip to Disney land you've been planning for months.

Jasper

Quote from: Ada Marie on Jan 10, 2019, 05:28 AM
Even though it was a while ago, it still seemed too hot not to reply. It's alwat wonderful when you plan out a party and have the anticipation of its arrival. It's almost like a trip to Disney land you've been planning for months.

Very true!