News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Rachel Varga

Started by Big Cat, Jul 27, 2018, 12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Cat

What can I say about Rachel that hasn't already been written in this and other forums? She is a joy to be with and the more I am with her the more I want to be with her. There are no awkward moments with Rachel and she truely wants her clients to have the best time possible.  Although I don't believe in the GFE in LPIN I have to say that spending time with Rachel is like being with a super hot girlfriend who can carry on an intelligent conversation, understands guys, loves sex and is a trooper when my performance is less than stellar. Yup she's awesome!!!

RachelVarga

Quote from: Big Cat on Jul 27, 2018, 12:10 AM
What can I say about Rachel that hasn't already been written in this and other forums? She is a joy to be with and the more I am with her the more I want to be with her. There are no awkward moments with Rachel and she truely wants her clients to have the best time possible.  Although I don't believe in the GFE in LPIN I have to say that spending time with Rachel is like being with a super hot girlfriend who can carry on an intelligent conversation, understands guys, loves sex and is a trooper when my performance is less than stellar. Yup she's awesome!!!

Thank you for the kind words. I don't believe in GFE either because I do all my parties like that no matter how big or small. Party size I mean.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X